Paul Lambert

Pilchard

Lambert needs to stop f*ckin clutching at straws in his quotes. Talking about being in this position for 3 years with experienced players constantly is grinding with me. Well no for a start it's been 2 years and secondly it hasn't been this bad. I always had the sense that in the past two seasons that we had too good a players to go down and that they'd pull through. They did. However this year I don't feel that at all. Each year teams in the league have been getting better, whilst we have been getting worse. We're conceeding goals like never before and we're not scoring. Lambert, right now we are relegation fodder, forget constantly praising your players, they don't deserve any.

Still think if PL is sacked then we are just gong round in circles again. By the sounds of it PL has been working with the "goal posts" being constantly moved as hairy hands says.. Randy Learner and Paul Faulkner are the real issue here, got the fans onboard by getting Lambert in then pretty much fooked off and have hung him out to dry. Thats how I see it and until RL an PF are gone we shall forever be less and less the great club of our past and sliding ever closer to lower league obscurity.

Spot on!

But if that's the case why hasn't Lambert walked by now

He's on a hiding to nothing by staying here if the board are not going to back him

Because if he walks it will look like he is to blame and he does not strike me as a quitter either - read the Mail headline very very carefully. "I will go with them".

Stick to your guns Paul. the fans will still be behind you!

If Lerner has withdrawn his promise to back Lambert this month in the transfer window then there could be only one reason for that.

The board are looking for a new manager.

If so he won't be brought in till Feb and these 2 get away with another window spending **** all.

Lose to WBA & Bradford and this will give the board a reason to have to sack him!. I can see it now

I will tell you all now - I aint putting up with this shit anymore if Lambert goes.

The next manager that MAY get drafted in will be the 5th Manager in 7 years!

Is there any wonder why the club is in such a **** mess when you have Laurel & Hardy running it!

PL has so far been made a clearing in the woods of by this board and it is time the fans got there heads out there arses and started doing something about these two **** monkeys that are running this club.

It's a **** Circus and ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

Lambert needs to stop f*ckin clutching at straws in his quotes. Talking about being in this position for 3 years with experienced players constantly is grinding with me. Well no for a start it's been 2 years and secondly it hasn't been this bad. I always had the sense that in the past two seasons that we had too good a players to go down and that they'd pull through. They did. However this year I don't feel that at all. Each year teams in the league have been getting better, whilst we have been getting worse. We're conceeding goals like never before and we're not scoring. Lambert, right now we are relegation fodder, forget constantly praising your players, they don't deserve any.

Agree, very annoying.

Almost trying to justify "this is ok"

The sound bites coming from lambert are very concerning . No positivity, terrible demeanour. What must the rub off effect on the players be ? He's hardly inspiring or motivational is he

The sound bites coming from lambert are very concerning . No positivity, terrible demeanour. What must the rub off effect on the players be ? He's hardly inspiring or motivational is he

Yesterday somebody was moaning about his constant positivity, that he should be a bit more realistic regarding relegation. Stronger words than that, but you catch my drift.

One of you is talking bollocks. Though in any sack, there's always room for two.

There suddenly seems to be a shitload of people on here spouting bullshit claiming to be ITK or know someone ITK.

Are we all really that bored?

Hasn't there been a special thread for ITK stuff in previous seasons, so that you only have to read it if you positively choose to? I'd certainly welcome that at the moment. Not only is there an increasing amount of annoyimg ITK posts, they'e now starting to squabble with each other about who really knows what is going on.

Let me tell you my view, oh ITKs - none of you have a **** clue what is really going on.

His hand has been forced, he was given £20mill but told to get wages down to £50mill and ship out the high earners, hence him buying so many low wage players, he knows the aim is to recreate a team so he couldn't just spend the £20 on a couple.

He knew this coming into the job which is why he will stick at it and the board will keep him.

Well Adkins has been sacked.. maybe it could work in our favour.

Excellent news! I'd heard rumours he was on the brink but it now seems they've gone and done it. Just as he had got Southampton playing some good stuff and pulling away from relegation. I look forward to a spell of tactical chaos and confusion under Senor Pochettino. Edited by briny_ear

I have said on twitter, I think what is about to happen at Southampton over the next few weeks will show those calling for Lambert's head why we are correct to stick with him. I think Southampton will sink now, terrible decision.