Paul Lambert

Pilchard

No what I'm saying is that as you were judging Benteke's form then you must now surely admit that he is one of the greatest buys in the history of AVFC and easily the next Drogba, based on current form?

Mantis that question is fairly typical of a lot of your debating on here and I would suggest you take the advice of the poster and for once listen to the request by the moderator.

I know it as 'went the teddy bear'.

At what point did I say it was DEFINITELY "See" the teddy bear, and not "Went" the teddy bear?

I have no ego, and will gladly admit when I'm wrong, but I am not wrong. Anyway, the teddy bear is rubbish and we never should have signed him. I wanted Redknapp.

At what point did I say it was DEFINITELY "See" the teddy bear, and not "Went" the teddy bear?

I have no ego, and will gladly admit when I'm wrong, but I am not wrong. Anyway, the teddy bear is rubbish and we never should have signed him. I wanted Redknapp.

+1

No what I'm saying is that as you were judging the teddy bears form then you must now surely admit that he is one of the greatest buys in the history of AVFC and easily the next Drogbear, based on current form?

• Like 1

No what I'm saying is that as you were judging the teddy bears form then you must now surely admit that he is one of the greatest buys in the history of AVFC and easily the next Drogbear, based on current form?

People its boring. Why don't you all sex it up a little bit and actually name the teddy bear?

If its 'Ted' from the movie then you've got it right.

If its 'Bungle' from Rainbow then I guess there's a load of George and Zippies running around here.

A very satisfied smirk.

Could turn out to be another Bearbatov instead?

Mantis that question is fairly typical of a lot of your debating on here and I would suggest you take the advice of the poster and for once listen to the request by the moderator.

Can you not just stand up for yourself without making underhand requests for moderator attention ? You do it all the time and it's **** pathetic.

I thought it was "Like" a teddy bear? :wacko:

I'm with you on this one... that's how I understood it. And I think it was most disrespectful of Gary Neville to state that this particular teddy bear bored him to death...

Happy Christmas folks - and if you don't do Christmas, happy Winterval etc...

Can you not just stand up for yourself without making underhand requests for moderator attention ? You do it all the time and it's **** pathetic.

You will find 'Brumerican' if you go into my profile that i certainly don't want any further attention from the mods.

I was just trying to get 'Mantis' to stop before more posters got into trouble.

Is anyone else sick and tired of hearing about the villa in the media, don't get me wrong its nice to be finally recognised in a positive manner, but I kind of preferred the media slagging us off and we constantly prove them wrong. Now I feel as though teams will be sitting up and taking note on the villa, it may become more harder to break teams. I'm loving the change of the tides but trying not to get to carried away, we are still very much in a relegation battle.

I'd love to be proved wrong and hope we shoot up the table...gosh listen to me... what a year of he who shall not be named does to the expectation levels even during this sudden upsurge in villa popularity