Weeknds football 18/20 Jan

andykeenan

ah yeah im well aware of that. Its just I doubt the broadcasters of Italian, Spanish, or German leagues ever have to hype their product as so great

might be wrong though

I'm sure they probably do. It's just you aren't as likely to hear it not living in that region or speaking that language.

It's like when people say England overhype their young players, it's mostly because we're exposed to it. It's bollocks because I've followed Serie A very closely for a long time and they get hyped up just as much.

What the **** is going on between Hazard and the Swansea ball boy, who clearly takes a dive by the way.

Then Hazard boots him to get the ball back and the prick glares at him with Mata, like a couple of playground bullies, when he hobbles off holding his side. What a cock.

The ballball obviously doesn't want to give the ball to Hazard as it's a Swansea goal kick. Hazard goes over to him, the ballboy jumps and lies on the ball and then Hazard kicks the kid whilst he's on the floor. He just gives him a dig in the ribs. Oh that's possibly the funniest thing I've ever seen happen on a football pitch. 

Â