Villa v Bradford home tickets

seanireland

its close to a sell out just had a look and its only limited avaialbility in doug ellis stand and the trinity

despite the shit performances and the let downs lately i know we moan about our support but at least we still get behind the side when the chips are down

the players owe us a victory leading to a wembley apperance

UTV!!!!!!!!

just counted each seat individualy ( got to much time on my hands) that are left available and i have come to the total of

1317 seats left give or take 10 ( dodgy counting ;D)

so its defo gonna be a sell out, i cant wait now

haha you're as sad as i am. i've been doing the same every day since sunday! 2914 remaining on sunday, 2639 on monday, 2017 yesterday, and 1301 as of about half an hour ago so sounds about right.

251 left in the witton lane, 1050 left in the trinity; the problem now will be shifting all the £39 single seats that have been left. although there's still hundreds of £29 seats together in the trinity wings a1 & a8.

Why are we running a whole pile of radio ads on talksport trying to sell tickets for this if the tickets are already almost sold out?

Why are you listening to talksport...?
  • Like 2

This is a good point - I offer no defence.

It just seemed strange to me that we'd gone to the trouble of spending money advertising the one home game this season that it didn't look like we needed to.

Maybe after the first leg they thought they needed to. I certainly didn't expect it to sell out.

I thought I had bought my ticket for this game, but wasn't sure. So I checked last night. I had not. Luckily, there was a seat available 2 over from my ST seat, so I'm in practically the same place anyway. I thought it was a bit strange I hadn't received it yet, with less than a week to go...

Â