Confectionary Necromancy

GarethRDR

You have been imbued with the one-use magical power to bring back a long-lost confectionary item from any era throughout history. What would it be and why?

Me, I'd bring back the Secret Bar. A crispy latticework of chocolate encasing a vein of velvety mousse... wibble.

SecretBarCracked.jpg

The thing about the secret bar was that it looked like an actual piece of excrement, then when you bit it and looked inside, it looked like it was pumped full of less firm excrement. Should have called it a stool bar. Or a bar stool.

Texan bars

Did anyone ever eat some sweets called Ipso calypso ??

It was like a tic tac but the box was designed like a Lego brick so you could build out of the empty boxes

We did all the product testing on it way way way back but I don't recall ever seeing it come to market

I think it was Nestlé that started doing some chocolate covered salted pretzels a few years ago. They were amazing.

Cadbury's have recently started doing something similar, but I've not tried them yet as they're something like £1.50 for a tiny packet. Went to Sainsbury's the other day though, which isn't my usual supermarket, and they have their own brand, which were very nice indeed.

Also agree with Astros.

And obviously, Opal Fruits > Starburst.

I think it was Nestlé that started doing some chocolate covered salted pretzels a few years ago. They were amazing.

Cadbury's have recently started doing something similar, but I've not tried them yet as they're something like £1.50 for a tiny packet. Went to Sainsbury's the other day though, which isn't my usual supermarket, and they have their own brand, which were very nice indeed.

Also agree with Astros.

And obviously, Opal Fruits > Starburst.

Chocolate pretzels are amazing !!! The wife sends them to me from America regularly.

842p.jpg

Edited by Brumerican

Â