U.S. Politics

maqroll

5 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

It's definitely not going to be something good.  I rather suspect it will be something outrageous that pushes the US even closer to a dictatorship.

I've gone from finding the US situation mildly amusing/disturbing to now being genuinely worrying.

I wish this was airing on TV live from an alternate reality or something. It would be hilarious. But you can't enjoy this too much because if how messed up it all really is. 

Amid all the craziness, we almost forget that this man is escalating nuclear war with another immature madman over Twitter. We just take it in our stride, but if you step back and think about it, it's scary as hell. Maybe not for us, but I bet South Koreans are bricking it.

1 hour ago, NurembergVillan said:

It's definitely not going to be something good.  I rather suspect it will be something outrageous that pushes the US even closer to a dictatorship.

I've gone from finding the US situation mildly amusing/disturbing to now being genuinely worrying.

This button will turn Pyongyang into a strained glass lined crater inside 6 minutes.

I pressed it 7 minutes ago.

#rocketman

2 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

If anyone wants to follow The Jeff "FA Cup" Sessions testimony, here's a decent place to do it.  Albeit, it may be somewhat one-eyed.

Doing a cracking job that Seth fella. Not sure he has set out to do anything other than report on the multitude of events and use his vast legal experience to explain to the everyday guy what exactly is happening. And you know he's right because there is an army of Trump fans out there desperate to shut him down, but they aint bright enough to argue with him.   

It is so disturbing what US Media and the echo chamber effect is happening - how do you change such a psychosis:

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2017/nov/15/fox-news-anchor-debunks-networks-clinton-uranium-scandal-sparking-fury

Fox News anchor Shepard Smith on Tuesday evening debunked what his own network has called the Hillary Clinton uranium scandal, sparking fury among some Fox viewers.

Smith said Donald Trump’s repeated accusations during the election campaign that Hillary Clinton smoothed a deal while she was secretary of state involving US uranium mining, Russia and the family’s charitable Clinton Foundation was “inaccurate in a number of ways”.

The story was revived this week because the attorney general, Jeff Sessions, is under pressure from the president to appoint a special prosecutor to look into the old allegations. Sessions hinted in a congressional hearing on Tuesday that there was no basis to do so.

But a comprehensive unraveling of the accusations themselves via Fox News, albeit by an anchor who has balked before at the channel’s habit of stoking stories that bolster Trump and weaken Clinton, has shaken many in Fox’s loyal conservative audience.

“Get Shepard Smith off of Fox. He’s arrogant and doing his own spin. Nobody knows how deep the left’s conspiracy goes and Shepherd Smith has ZERO inside info because nobody trusts him. OUT!” one outraged Fox viewer posted on Twitter after the segment aired.

2 hours ago, Rodders said:

“Get Shepard Smith off of Fox. He’s arrogant and doing his own spin. Nobody knows how deep the left’s conspiracy goes and Shepherd Smith has ZERO inside info because nobody trusts him. OUT!” one outraged Fox viewer posted on Twitter after the segment aired.

I half expect to click on the link and find the tweet was written by Trump.

Further evidence of Trump being a proper scumbag...

The Trump administration plans to allow hunters to import trophies of elephants they killed in Zimbabwe and Zambia back to the United States, reversing a ban put in place by the Obama administration in 2014, a U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service official confirmed to ABC News today.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/trump-admin-reverse-ban-elephant-trophies-africa/story?id=51178663

• Sad 2

Â