Playstation 4

hogso

These are the first 8 PS2 games coming to PS4, either today or tomorrow, upscaled to 1080p and with trophy support

GTA III
GTA Vice City
GTA San Andreas
Dark Cloud
Rogue Galaxy
The Mark of Kri
War of the Monsters
Twisted Metal: Black

Mixed bag, not even sure what Kri is. Rogue Galaxy is a curiosity for me. JRPG released right at the very end of the PS2's life in EU and NA, 2 years after the original JP release, having been released with all the extras of the JP 'Director's Cut'. Developed by Level-5 (Dark Cloud/Chronicle, Inazuma Eleven, Dragon Quest VIII, Ni No Kuni...), it's a game I was sad to miss as it is very much my thing. I'll pick that up, purely for the fact I never got to play it, but trophy support isn't enough to make me want to get any of the others. I recall War of the Monsters being very silly and actually not too bad, didn't have any licenses, but had a Godzilla, King Kong, Mazinger, etc. character. Wasn't as good as the GDF/EDF games, though.

17 hours ago, ender4 said:

so with my new PS4, this is my gaming plan:

Far Cry 4

The Last of Us

Witcher 3

Fallout 4

Uncharted 4 (this will be out by the time i finish the 4 games above)

Rise of the Tomb Raider (this might be out by the time i finish the 5 games above)

What essential games i am missing for now?

Rocket League and Trials Fusion

12 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

When I finally finish Fallout I'm going to take a casual approach for a couple of months and split my time between Pro Evo, Battlefront and WWE 2K16.

And Rocket League and Trials Fusion.

15 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

WHat I don't get is, don't they realise if they priced the games competitively, everyone would buy them from there?

I'm sure the chairman of Game has had the that exact conversation with Sony and just thrown out the idea that it would be a hell of a shame if they [Game] had to stop selling PlayStation hardware. 

• Like 1

To be fair the US store has the games at the same price.. And I don't think Game are in a position to turn down  Playstation products. 

I doubt they charge £15 more than the shops to keep them happy!  I wouldn't buy from the store if it was the same price anyway, as I sell the game I buy when I'm finished. 

I walked in to Game the other day, for the first time in ages.  I used to work for the company (though thankfully in a Gamestation, which wasn't quite as bad) and immediately could see the company hasn't changed. £60 for a controller, 'cos it's Christmas. Latest big release at as close to full retail price as possible, making it at least a tenner more than literally anywhere else, 'cos its Christmas.

I'm astonished they've managed to survive.

People by games from actual shops?

Lots still, they still get the older generation walking in with long lists seemingly not knowing they're getting ripped off

Saw a woman in w h smiths yesterday trying to buy about 15 DVDs (most of which they didn't even have) could have done it in five minutes and for half the price on Amazon

Â