Playstation 4

hogso

Probably the best game on PS3 for me, easily top 5, I think the developers / Sony did quite well to drum up a lot of interest in it through sales and I'm not sure if they put it on psn+, I think it'll actually be a good exclusive for them

Not sure why they held back till so late in the year though, looks like another hugely successful show for Sony (unlike the Nintendo one last month) at a time where they don't have any big exclusives to flog their console

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PompeyVillan said: That trailer looks like an anime movie, please explain the excitement?

Looks shit to me

Looks like a game a 5 year old may enjoy.

So it's not your cup of tea, so you degrade it.

Must be hard being so cool.

Lol.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PompeyVillan said: That trailer looks like an anime movie, please explain the excitement?

Looks shit to me

Looks like a game a 5 year old may enjoy.

So it's not your cup of tea, so you degrade it.

Must be hard being so cool.

Lol.

Calling it a game a 5 year old may enjoy is hardly 'degrading' its a computer game ffs ligthen up.

Lol.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I actually went in to Game today, to pick up Fallout 4 as a gift. £49.99. They're not only a tenner more than Amazon, which I'd kind of expect, they're £6 more expensive than their own **** website.

The website and brick and mortar stores are run as separate businesses, hence the price online is often different to in store. This drove us mad when I worked there, as people would always check the website then kick off when the price was different in store.

Â