Carlos Tevez Wage Slip Leaked

Genie

We all know how much they earn, but seeing it in a payslip is still surreal.

And yet we'll still see shock and horror posts in here that imply the poster didn't know Man City players were on big money.

In fairness I dont mind seeing the very top players earn the most as fans go to see tehm. part that sickens is the average crap players like Bullard, Zamora, Bridge of this world earning extraordinary amounts of money.

am sure I heard Zamora is on 80k a week at QPR FFS

And yet we'll still see shock and horror posts in here that imply the poster didn't know Man City players were on big money.

I think people knew well enough, but it usually is the case that money on such a scale is completely abstract to most of us. Hearing a player gets £150 grand a week sounds a lot but it washes over people. Seeing a payslip makes it that bit more real, and then it hits home.

I feel sorry for Tony Fernandes. I know it's his fault. But his crime is the same as that of Randy over O'Neill i.e. he's only guilty of overly trusting a manager. Unfortunately he has Mark Hughes and Martin O'Neill, and he owns QPR not Villa. They really could do a Portsmouth.

I went to a wedding in Prestbury (which is listed as Tevez's home address there (as well as a fair few other manc players, reportedly)) a few months ago. It was nice. Werent any footballers there though - I did look.

I went to a wedding in Prestbury (which is listed as Tevez's home address there (as well as a fair few other manc players, reportedly)) a few months ago. It was nice. Werent any footballers there though - I did look.

My area manager lives there and sees them all the time. I live just down the road from Carrington and quite regularly see players, just a case of ridiculously expensive car spotting.

Â