West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

They probably only need one win which sadly they should get against Newcastle who are are on their annual April early summer holidays.

Newcastle aren't 100% out of it yet. If they somehow managed to pick up no more points then they could be in serious trouble (not that it's likely, just that it's possible)

Next game is Palace away. They're in great form and I'd imagine he'll be booed there given he left them right before the start MON style so that's a defeat for me as is Man. United and Arsenal away and probably Chelsea at home.

Only doubts are Newcastle away and Liverpool at home who don't have a great recent record at the Hawthorns. Think they'll nick draws in those games and 35 points will be enough.

I never wanted Pulis. He'll keep you up (maybe not if West Brom's slide continues) but his teams play awful football and he signs crap. Sherwood may be more of a gamble but I'm glad things worked out as they did.

I was one of those who said I would take Pulis here but only until the end of the season and I wont deny that

WBA are in a good position when you look at where they were under father ted, pulis has done an exceptional job their really but in the summer he will do his usual business, sign half a dozen players that are over 6"3 tall and pulis there way to safety under him.

Also, the whole Astle day thing they did today was highly commendable and I hope It serves its purpose but I thought it was annoying seeing players kitted out in kits from 50 years ago but wearing luminous pink boots, you know... just like Astle wore....

Edited by Jimzk5

Also, the whole Astle day thing they did today was highly commendable and I hope It serves its purpose but I thought it was annoying seeing players kitted out in kits from 50 years ago but wearing luminous pink boots, you know... just like Astle wore....

I think you get a points deduction if any member of the team wears black boots these days 

• Like 1

albion fans already want pulis out. we are only one point behind them

I'm not surprised. Once teams start to figure Pulis's tactics out Pulis won't have a solution to the problem.

Edited by villalad21

Â