West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

When it dawns on you that Tony Pulis is one of the most retrograde, unambitious managers out there and that's all you have to look forward to:

Hoof hoof hoof, we got no chance. Need make some changes.

If you didn't know the score you'd think we were holding a lead and Villa desperately trying to equalise, judging by our tactics.

Only one team getting a second goal here as it stands. Villa want it more and have a lot more quality. How with 15 minutes left we have a player the quality of Sessegnon and yet play Gardner still, a player who'd be average talent wise in the championship, I don't know.

Feel so sorry for the fans who went to both games this week the club should be ashamed

im getting more anti pulis by the game, a midfield that creates nothing, no width and c halves as fullbacks. and I think morrisons drunk.

Unbelievable... waits until we are 1-0 down with just ten men to bring on arguably our two best players.

Serious lack of pace in the side. Villa have pace throughout. Only one result.

Down to selection for me. Square pegs and all that. Boring and unimaginative. Sums Pulis up.

Welcome to Tony Pulis' style of football. That's why I, for one, have lost interest in this club (well, it goes back to the Mel sacking, but whatever). Barely been tuning into any of our games recently anyway, isn't worth my time. I have to say, it's much nicer being apathetic.

http://westbrom.com/forum/index.php?topic=15900.50

Pretty much what I thought.

He'll keep them up but can't see them putting up with it for too long.

Mcmanaman is a typical Pulis signing too. Gil for example wouldn't be anywhere near the West Brom squad if they had him let alone a cameo or bench role.

Their own fans make it sound a lot worse than just property damage.

"Poor showing from both sets of supporters. Saw Albion fans spitting, chucking seats and coins."

Edited by useless
  • Like 1

"Poor showing from both sets of supporters. Saw Albion fans spitting, chucking seats and coins."

Ugly. I see the report of a chair hitting a kid. And Pulis is castigating Villa for putting too many stewards near the WBA fans?

Ugly. I see the report of a chair hitting a kid. And Pulis is castigating Villa for putting too many stewards near the WBA fans?

Hopefully there's plenty of video evidence and they get a bit of a ban from away stadia. Tearing  up seats is stone age rubbish

• Like 1

Ive said for ages that Pulis is an average manager even if idiots like Jeff Stelling said why dont teams like United look at him or Allardyce, sets up teams to get draws. His away record at Stoke was absolute appalling and same at West brom

glad we never went near him, he makes McLeish look like an attacking maestro

• Like 1

Ive said for ages that Pulis is an average manager even if idiots like Jeff Stelling said why dont teams like United look at him or Allardyce, sets up teams to get draws. His away record at Stoke was absolute appalling and same at West brom

glad we never went near him, he makes McLeish look like an attacking maestro

I just think we played more creatively and unpredictably today -- and not necessarily by design -- and we outwitted him in a big way because of this. He plays in a very rational style, doesn't he? It often works. It didn't today. He's a great "rehabilitation" manager for certain teams. Not a good fit for our set of issues.

Edited by Shifted To Neutral

I said when we appointed Sherwood and everyone was moaning about not getting Pulis that he was not the kind of manager that we could stomach for a whole season.

He is a means to an end in a relegation battle and for a team like Stoke he was great bringing them into the prem and stabilising them. But even they were sick of him once they were settled.

A baggies fan on my Facebook commented that apparently a fan broke McManaman's nose. I reckon it's complete nonsense, because it'd be all over the media if true.

A baggies fan on my Facebook commented that apparently a fan broke McManaman's nose. I reckon it's complete nonsense, because it'd be all over the media if true.

Also heard this, as well as a couple of player being attacked. Thought it must complete bollocks though due to the same reason you've mentioned.

maybe he was a Newcastle fan getting revenge ;)

I hope we charge these pricks for every piece of broken seating and lavatories.

These lot and small heath are up each others shitters on Facebook, obviously been swapping hooligan notes

I have long campaigned to get Pullis in at VP - I thought he was just what we needed at this point in time. Got to say though over the 2 games Albion were very poor - They backed off us far to much in the first game - handing us the imitative, then he brought Olson back for the 2nd game ?  - Sure his front guys weren't 100% - but that was patched up  Villa defence yesterday - I couldn't see Albion not scoring - but most of the chances they had came from our errors. Sure they have enough points to be safe - but looked a very poor team based on those 2 games... 

• Like 1

Â