West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

i think we've got more potential to push on whereas baggies are already punching above their weight (with the chairman saying as much)

we just have to hope that we either get the investment from randy or at least the benteke cash to spend on the team and that 2/3 of the ones we already have live up to their potential and finally find some consistency

If Benteke doesn't sort himself out nobody will be offering big money in the summer.

Brilliant to be on the other end of this result, p*ssing on their bonfire this time around. I loved how quiet they were after Westy's goal. It's true that they've already peaked; this is as good as it's really gonna get for West Brom. We've got a young, new side that haven't been playing as a unit for very long, and are only going to get better as the years go on. Keep loaning players for short term solutions Albion, cuz it's not gonna get any better than what you are now. Hope it stings  :P

honestly??! 

surrounded by them here, fair few of my family are ST holders there, had many a conversation about the difference between better and bigger last season, something that most of them dont seem to be able to comprehend

If this is directed at me then yeah honestly! Grew up in Sheffield, went to uni in Leeds and now living in Liverpool. Can't say I mind that I haven't tbh.

What is there to hate about Shane Long other than he plays for your rivals? 

One of my favourite players and that first goal today was pure class. The second not half bad either. He is a really nice lad and works his arse off. Great playing as a lone striker and thats 4 goals in the last few weeks. Hopefully he can get into a run of form and produce the goods. Just a good old Tip man. 

Long always scores against us. I count 5 goals in the last 4 years alone (and we didn't even play against him at all in one of those seasons).

So that's 5 goals in the last 139 years then, going by that.  ;)  ;)

Not a good record.

Also, for their cup final there were far too many empty seats...

What was the attendance? Can't even fill a tiny 27000 seated stadium, even blues managed that on a few occasions.

I've already been given the excuses, Monday night, on TV, one even mentions sits because its cold! Does that even come into consideration when deciding whether to go and watch your team?

They had 4 strikers on the bench tonight and just one starting right? That's really strange, and points to an incredibly unbalanced squad.

Not really as Berahino, Anelka and Vydra can all play in the wide positions also so it isn't much different to having Weimann, Gabby and Bowery all on the bench as we did.

Â