The QPR circus thread

dudevillaisnice

Dodgiest club out there.

I quite like their owner but he's just being conned out of so much money.

A team spending the money it does, in one of the swankiest areas of London, should not be playing players like Clint Hill and Karl Henry. Krancjar and Ferdinand are over the hill. The only player they have who I'd take here is Leroy Fer.

With their wages they should be well above the level they are, but Redknapp hasn't scouted for 6 years and just keeps signing the same ones.

He's a better estate agent than football manager.

• Like 1

Been a while since I've seen a game like that.

The strategy for QPR seemed to be to get every man behind the ball and then stand about 5 yards away from each player, no press, no challenge nothing.

Man Utd were almost walking and passing it around them ending up at the box and then shooting.

I'd assume QPR would play with more confidence against other sides but they were so bad it was untrue yesterday.

So hoping they get relegated.

Can anybody explain to me what these managers are seeing in Caulker that I am not.
Was the mainstay in a Cardiff defence that conceded a shit ton of goals, would have been a lot worse if not for Marshall too and seems to be picking up where he left off.

Doesn't seem to be a particularily good user of the ball so that isn't it and doesn't seem to have any awareness so that isn't it and doesn't seem to have any desire to stick his head in where it hurts and be a blood and guts defender, so that's not it.

I don't recall him ever having one performance that I have been impressed with.

Can anybody explain to me what these managers are seeing in Caulker that I am not.

Was the mainstay in a Cardiff defence that conceded a shit ton of goals, would have been a lot worse if not for Marshall too and seems to be picking up where he left off.

Doesn't seem to be a particularily good user of the ball so that isn't it and doesn't seem to have any awareness so that isn't it and doesn't seem to have any desire to stick his head in where it hurts and be a blood and guts defender, so that's not it.

I don't recall him ever having one performance that I have been impressed with.

I haven't watched him play much but most of us know from Vlaar that being part of a poor defense doesn't necessarily make you a poor defender.

You forgot the wife.

He did;

I thought the chairman dealt with all that?

When all goes well - Clever old 'Arry dunnit

When it goes badly / doesn't come off - Chairman's job, football manager not a wheeela deala

When it's downright illegal - Can't even fackin read, the dog musta dunnit

Â