January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

What is Lerner thinking really? What goes through the mans head at all he must just think about monkeys picking flies off each others backs all day. The Cleveland brown fans warned us of Lerner years before the rot began at this club he did the same stupid things to them bringing in stupid managers, signing useless players and just not bothering with the team at all. We didn't wanna believe it cause he came in with a bang here and for 3 seasons we had the wool over our eyes but now we see the real Lerner for what he is. He should never have been given control of this club he knows nothing about football and in the last 2 seasons he's humiliated us fans beyond belief with his stupid play school decisions. If we don't sign anyone this window and now I really am starting to believe we won't get anyone then he's even more clueless than I thought. I shudder to think what he will do if we get relegated hell probably sell absolutely everyone and make Faulkner play next season up front. Well prob have to sell villa park to f###ing accrington villa town city rovers united just to pay the bills this guy is a joker altogether.I'm tired of my mates having a laugh at me for been a villa supporter after 20 years now I'm starting to be embarrassed to put my jersey on and it's all lerners fault we are way worse off now than when deadly doug was there he would of had lambert out by now or at least put some Money up for 1 or 2 new signings

What is Lerner thinking really? What goes through the mans head at all he must just think about monkeys picking flies off each others backs all day. The Cleveland brown fans warned us of Lerner years before the rot began at this club he did the same stupid things to them bringing in stupid managers, signing useless players and just not bothering with the team at all. We didn't wanna believe it cause he came in with a bang here and for 3 seasons we had the wool over our eyes but now we see the real Lerner for what he is. He should never have been given control of this club he knows nothing about football and in the last 2 seasons he's humiliated us fans beyond belief with his stupid play school decisions. If we don't sign anyone this window and now I really am starting to believe we won't get anyone then he's even more clueless than I thought. I shudder to think what he will do if we get relegated hell probably sell absolutely everyone and make Faulkner play next season up front. Well prob have to sell villa park to f###ing accrington villa town city rovers united just to pay the bills this guy is a joker altogether.I'm tired of my mates having a laugh at me for been a villa supporter after 20 years now I'm starting to be embarrassed to put my jersey on and it's all lerners fault we are way worse off now than when deadly doug was there he would of had lambert out by now or at least put some Money up for 1 or 2 new signings

The only positive thing to say about Deadly Doug is that we never had 3 consecutive seasons of relegation fighting. Other than that he was useless although I am beginning to think that Lerner has surpassed him in the useless league table.

I hope we're bloody well in for Sissoko, but the longer it goes on the more I think we're put off. It's sad if we can't seem to compete in the transfer market with Newcastle, but especially bottom of the league QPR. We are crying out for Moussa Sissoko in midfield a lot more than QPR & Newcastle are. QPR have Diakite and M'Bia who can play that role, whilst Newcastle have Anita and Tiote.

Probably feels safer over the other side of the planet but when you're 7 miles (as the crow flies) from Aston the anxiety is palpable

What the hell are you on about now? It's shit for every fan of the club, near or far. What kind of twaddle is that?

Are you saying I can't possibly be as stressed out as you because I live in London? I bet I've been to more games than you this season regardless, I'd put money on it. I've got all my stubs.

"Better fan" shite, does my head in.

• Like 1

What the hell are you on about now? It's shit for every fan of the club, near or far. What kind of twaddle is that?

Are you saying I can't possibly be as stressed out as you because I live in London? I bet I've been to more games than you this season regardless, I'd put money on it. I've got all my stubs.

I'm a better fan than all of you so there. :P

Love the irony of your last comment. :D

• Like 1

Take a Valium man

Oh and I've done 15 so far.

Man, you've missed the point, I couldn't care less how many games you've been to. I've been to four.

Oh well much better than some of these expat armchair fans who can't be arsed to commute over a few times a month ;-)