January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

I cant wait till 11.55pm when skysports anounce weve signed Marcus bent on a free transfer.

Lambert must be very confident we can get results with what we've got, despite our shocking form.

You know he does, keeps saying we will stay up. He's going to look pretty stupid in more ways than one if we don't

3 bids in for M'Villa

QPR and Fulham for cash and an unnamed prem club with a loan but option to buy in the summer

Anyone think we are that third club ?

Hope not cause that's a stupid offer for a player like him. As much chance with that offer been successful as getting messi

We aren't signing anyone until after the bradford game, ive wrote this before about 30 pages back but no one ecknowledged it.

I know this because i watched a post match interview where Lambert was asked and he basically spelt it out.

(Bradford game is 22nd i think)

Post acknowledged

You know he does, keeps saying we will stay up. He's going to look pretty stupid in more ways than one if we don't

What would you like him to say?

If we don't sign the players I think we need, for whatever reason, we're ****?

Your post is illogical and irrational.

We aren't signing anyone until after the bradford game, ive wrote this before about 30 pages back but no one ecknowledged it.

I know this because i watched a post match interview where Lambert was asked and he basically spelt it out.

I read this too. Thanks for updating us.

Doesn't make sense to me, unless Lambert is getting fired (if he doesn't get Villa to the Carling Cup final, and maybe before then if he loses to West Brom).

In that case, a new manager would use the money to bring in his own players.

Edited by Con

3 bids in for M'Villa

QPR and Fulham for cash and an unnamed prem club with a loan but option to buy in the summer

Anyone think we are that third club ?

If we are I'm sure Redknapp will be the first to inform SSN. Then he blow us out of the water by offering 100k/week to entice the player to the QPR "project".

What did Lambert say to give you that impression? I've not seen the interview.

How is it possible for him to say nothing? How would that appear? Like I said, use a bit more logic. You're using the wrong stick here.

I don't see any manger of all other clubs in the relegation zone area coming out every week saying there definitely not going down. When one protests to much it starts to have the opposite affect. Just have to agree to disagree

I don't see any manger of all other clubs in the relegation zone area coming out every week saying there definitely not going down. When one protests to much it starts to have the opposite affect. Just have to agree to disagree

I don't see him doing it either. Seriously. I hear him say we'll fight, which I assume is the minimum we expect ? Maybe I don't pay enough attention to regurgitated quotes. I probably don't pay enough attention to other managers either.

Maybe, just maybe, he's trying to instil a little belief in the club as a whole?

Yes, we should. I just found your comment extremely odd.