January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

And you know this how? Perhaps he wants the move as much as Peter Whittingham.

Or just more people playing at pretend on Twitter, maybe. I notice there's even someone on there now pretending to be an ex-producer of SSN claiming we're x,y and z. You'd think people had better things to do with their lives.

If this wasn't Aston Villa with Randy Lerner I'd be surprised that despite the obvious and quick need for a centre back nobody has been brought in. But this is Aston Villa and Randy Lerner.

Afternoon Pilchard. Oh I didn't think you went in a million miles of twitter because it's all teenagers posting bollox

You didn't say whether you were going to Braford or not?

Afternoon Pilchard. Oh I didn't think you went in a million miles of twitter because it's all teenagers posting bollox

You didn't say whether you were going to Braford or not?

You don't appear to have answered the question Julie, you know this how?

Southampton bid for Coutinho? Surely not.. why is noone else in for this kid?

We're in for him as well if the media is to be believed, Italian media have even gone as far to say that Lambert has bid €10m for him.

You don't appear to have answer the question Julie, you know this how?

Because a Villa fan who posts occasionally happens to be gud buddies with DS's teammate

Not to mention it's all over twitter from every ITK

Plus one poster has even said he's spoken to one of the Midlands journos who knows all about Dale Stephens

but he can't break story till it's sorted! He's posted that earlier in the thread!!!

Perhaps if Pilchard & other read other people's posts more carefully instead of jumping on mine you might not need to ask the question!

& I've been told by 3 people who normally are reliable like Joe Bennett. Same person who told me about Peter Whitts.

One he got spot on - one he didn't But I ain't posting any names - no way. One name whose cropped up recently I know Lambert

was defo after in Summer.

All I've done is say whisper Henke bin busy - which is all I'm saying!!

Is it any wonder Gazton, TT & MM have gone?

BTW Trent it sounded like you're a Dad .....congratulations!

Edited by JulieB

Of course hes busy though. If he wasnt wed sack him. Hardly groundbreaking. Time will tell on stephens. Maybe our situation changed things. Go for more experience

Edited by KSV
  • Like 1

Of course hes busy though. If he wasnt wed sack him. Hardly groundbreaking. Time will tell on stephens. Maybe our situation changed things. Go for more experience

But that's the whole point KSV - no one wants to give names because Lambert isn't a soft touch - if agents/clubs mess him about he walks away

He said exactly that in the Birmingham Mail interview in the Summer -

Shame we used to have an ITK thread - where people could just post something. This is like wait for someone to post something and then

Particularly JulieB & then we can jump on it & interrogate them ridiculing any ones they got wrong.

Honestly it's a speculation thread guys on a message board - just chill!

Edited by JulieB
  • Like 1

I dont mind saying it but I have a very good source for the Dale Stephens 'rumour', if you want to know how I got it then please PM me but promise not to post it in the public domain. Some posters on here already know who he is and I have the evidence to back it up. I didnt really want to say who it was but this place is so negative about these things sometimes. I understand that alot of what you hear on twitter and sometimes here is itk bollocks made up by people. However, some do get reliable information from various sources. Sometimes it comes off sometimes things change. Yet the amount of abuse that people like thetrees, MM, Gazton, Richard, JulieB get is out of order. Its just fellow Villa fans trying to share some info. Some may be right and some may not be. Just take a chill pill and enjoy the window.

I have been told a few things, one was what happened in the Summer and why Villa didnt get the man. I never heard much else on it because frankly I got better things to worry about to keep asking about Dale Stephens. Plus I thought when we signed Westwood that was that. I heard some further information just through normal conversation with my friend that Dale was on his way to us in Jan and it was nearly done. Then I posted it on here and I've posted a bit on what happened in the Summer. You can look at my posting history, i've never claimed to be ITK just had information on this specific transfer thats it.

• Like 1

Julie B is right, it's not like she's opening up new threads speculating about signings, just merely contributing to a thread which was created for the purpose of discussing sketchy rumours.

Anything posted in this thread should always be taken with a pinch of salt.