Midweek football 29/31 October

andykeenan

to be fair they could have been going for an early drink, might not have been together, could easily have been edited to look like a couple missing probably the best game they'll ever see

that said the bloke next to me at VP left when we went 0-2 down to blackburn in the semi final a few years back

The Citeh fans who left the QPR game at 1-2 will never be equalled.

This. They missed the biggest moment in their club's history and no doubt one of the biggest euphorias ever experienced in a football stadium for the sake of 5 minutes.

Do you?

I hope they missed it all, the idiots.

This does make me laugh. Everytime a team goes a few down, the camera goes looking for 'early leavers'. How do you know he left the ground? He was just getting a much needed pint and has since proved it.

This does make me laugh. Everytime a team goes a few down, the camera goes looking for 'early leavers'. How do you know he left the ground? He was just getting a much needed pint and has since proved it.

Oh I'm sure you're right.

I just meant if anyone DID leave early, then they deserve to miss it all, because they're idiots.

I remember when we played United at Villa Park a few years ago and lost quite badly (5-0 I think?) and we were down to nine men by the end. Around half of the stadium seemed to have emptied by the end, but those that remained in the Holte had a bloody good sing song and in a way I really enjoyed it, despite the result. I'd never leave a game early.

Â