Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

if we have to play holman, why dont we make use of his most gifted asset which is a none stop engine, put him between defence and midfield and let a wide player do the job properly

leaving out bent? well i can only imagine todays master stroke will involve plenty of hoof ball ... again

i think its time he sat down individually with each player and asked them where THEY think they can play best and what they are best at because at the moment it appears lambo hasnt much of a clue about the strengths our squad does have to what HE thinks they have

we played 1 game without bent against man city and lambo it appears seems to think that that 1 game holds the key to his best team?

The last game we won we started Weinman and Bent upfront. Since then Weinman hasn't got a game and Bent has been on the bench way too often.

I'd love Gabby and Benteke to prove me wrong but I don't that lineup

I am not happy right now, but I some of you are downright ridiculous. What new level of negative will you find when something actually bad happens?

so you dont think it is bad so far then? in which case you think it is good?

really???

Well lets see.

We are playing a team that we are going to be fighting a relegation scrap with come the end of the season, Norwich, at home

Lets leave out our most, no only creative midfielder, and our most proven goalscorer!!!

Hope I am wrong but not winning today could be disastrous.

Bent will be off to Liverpool come January.....Ireland off too......we will be left with a load of unproven players from lower leagues and abroad in a dogfight

I am not happy right now, but I some of you are downright ridiculous. What new level of negative will you find when something actually bad happens?

What like worst points total in a premiership season last year and worst start to a prem season now?

Cheers Randy