Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

All Out attack system for me!.. Try somthing new...

----------Bent---------Benteke------

---------------Weimann--------------

---Gabby---Ireland--Nzog--Albrighton

-----Bennett----Vlaar---Lowton-----

----------------Guzan-----------------

Are you taking the piss?

If Clark and Baker are out I would go with

--------------Guzan---------------

Herd Lowton Vlaar Bennett

---------------KEA----------------

Alby------Ireland----------Nzog

-------Bent-------Benteke------

and just try and out-score them. Lots of goals in this game I think.

Evening folks. Norwich fan here. Can ya tell? Haha.

I'm coming to Villa Park for the game tomorrow. Really looking forward to it. It's a must win game for both sides in my opinion but maybe just a tad more so for you guys?

You're the home team and with the fixtures you've got coming up (ouch!) 3 points is vital I'd say.

I went to the Villa Norwich game last year and I really enjoyed the ground. Lovely old ground full of history.

Hopefully Holty keeps the Holte end quiet tomorrow. See what I did there?!

Good luck for the rest of the season (after tomorrow!) and when we play you at Carrow Road.

I'm not sure CI.

It's a predictable response but it really does depend on which Villa side turns up as well as which Norwich side turns up.

If we play anything like we played last week against Arsenal then I really fancy us. I've been to every game this season and apart from Fulham and Liverpool we've done really well- despite having the 1 victory.

If we play like we did against the Gunners then I'd say draw/slight Norwich win. Nothing against Villa, it's just that we were so good last week that I'm full of confidence.

How has PL got you playing? Still giving the old diamond formation a go?

Yes we are playing very narrow with this diamond that I personally don't like.

For me I think the first goal tomorrow could be crucial.

We don't normally do well when we're on TV so I'm going to say score draw. Probably 1-1 similar to the WBA game.

Oh I'm sat up by the Norwich fans so interesting to hear the stick at lambert.

Presumably lots of "Judas Judas" ?

Our fan base is really divided about the reaction we're going to give him. Personally I'm of the opinion that he's just another manager now so we should focus on backing the Hoot.

No doubt if we do take the lead, our fans will chant "Judas what's the score?" which I'm sure he'll expect.

The diamond is a bit of a weird one. It didn't really work for him when he first joined us.

Wes Hoolahan was the reason that it worked so well here. Not sure what your knowledge is of him but basically he's a central attacking midfielder who plays best when he's just behind Holty. In his early days PL didnt play Wes much and when he did played him as a wide left winger which just didnt work at all.

If Villa have got a player who is good at playing in the CAM role then PL will do alright. If you havent then I can see him struggling.

The other thing about PL is that he always kindof struck me as the sort of manager good at building lower league clubs (where we were at the time he took over) but I'm not so sure about his ability to rebuild bigger clubs/teams especially premiership sides.

It's only been 8 games so the fact that some Villa fans (the ones that I'm mates with personally and the ones I follow on twitter) have talked about getting rid already is just a sad indication of the way that modern football is heading.

Some Norwich fans wanted Hoot out after 5 games which is also ridiculous. At least it happens at every club.

Yeah getting rid this early would be madness but if we lose tomorrow things could get really ugly for Lambert. No disrespect to Norwich but we really should be winning especially with our upcoming games.

So are Norwich playing a traditional 442 ? Presumably your team will be unchanged to last week ?

We don't have a good ACM player, Ireland is supposed to be our creative force but he is massively frustrating.

Hopefully we will have a repeat of last season (the gabby and bent show) but I'm not sure.

Can't honestly say what team we're going to put out.

If it were up to me I'd keep the same team as v Arsenal. It's not quite a 4-4-2 more of a 4411 with Wes playing in the hole behind Holty.

It'll be a good game. The media have tried their best to build it up. Bloody 12:45 kick off time :@