Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Phil 'Fat ****' Dowd is the ref. Great...

****. This man represents everything that is wrong about referees in The Premier League today. He is a cocky, arrogant referee who tries his best to make the headlines in every game he plays. He struts around like he owns the place, cannot stand him. He is the worst ref in the league.

There is certain to be a sending off or penalty Saturday with this dick in charge.

****. This man represents everything that is wrong about referees in The Premier League today. He is a cocky, arrogant referee who tries his best to make the headlines in every game he plays. He struts around like he owns the place, cannot stand him. He is the worst ref in the league.

There is certain to be a sending off or penalty Saturday with this dick in charge.

i thought he would have been on maternity leave by now, his had that baby bump for ages, always looks about 7 months pregnant

Absolutely this!

What happened to your new found giddy summer optimism

Optimims about the manager and the future of the club in his hands and the fact that I believe he will continue to be backed to make us a better club, does not mean that any sense of realism or honest thoughts about individual matches goes out the window

We must win this, so when the chips are down you'd hope that the team will respond. However this team has relegation written all over it!

I just think Norwich will be more up for this than us, they will want to prove a point to their "Judas" and rub us in it, with our powder-puff midfield and hopeless defense crumbling whilst Darren Bent has a leisurely stroll around the pitch and Benteke misses chance after chance. We also have fatboy Dowd as ref too, so we are destined to lose.

Worst still, I don't think we've hit rock bottom yet! Sorry to be so grim.