General England thread

kurtsimonw

I must be some kind of hoodoo for Wellbeck. I've genuinely never seen him have a good game. His touch and ball control are diabolical.

No one has.. I still think that Cryuff flick goal he scored was a fluke, he was trying to control it

Edited by mikeyp102
  • Like 1

Quickly switches to gt British bake off to avoid chiles and co.

I'll take Chiles over Sue Perkins every day. I can't think of anyone I find more annoying. Honestly I'd take James **** Corden over that word removed.

Don't really rate either Smalling or Carrick, but feeling confident about this game. I think we'll concede, but a fairly comfortable 3-1 win.

No Smalling is not a right back. Townsend has been brilliant again and Baines should permanently play ahead of Cole.

I'll take Chiles over Sue Perkins every day. I can't think of anyone I find more annoying. Honestly I'd take James **** Corden over that word removed.

Dislike. I have an irrational love of Sue Perkins.

Dislike. I have an irrational love of Sue Perkins.

its the half cast girl who is blatantly going to win it but has absolutely no confidence and moans that shes shit all episode that gets on my tits :ph34r:

We've played well the last 1 and a half games... that's how we need to play in the WC (assuming we get there!). However we won't, we'll go cautious and defensive again

Â