General England thread

kurtsimonw

anyone else think that wilshere didn't realise there were 2 players in the squad that weren't born in England?

the general message that he was trying to get across was right and most people will agree with (in the context that he was asked about that utd kid) the rest is just a case of footballer doesn't explain himself very well shocker

Wilshere - "Keep England English"

How long until somebody plays the racism card?

I hear the EDL have tried to sign him...

There's an opening at the top.
  • Like 1

Gerrard and lampard together in the middle again tonight. Well done Roy. Dick head.

Surely it will be a 3 with Wilshire?

Also Lampard and Gerrard both play a deeper role for their clubs now so it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Not looking too clever. I'd take Townsend off as he is becoming too predictable cutting in from the right on his left foot, bring Milner on and get him to the byline and putting a few crosses in. Montenegro look like they can be got at out wide.

You gotta be joking. He's better than Danny "never scores in one of the best teams in the country" Welbeck.

Townsend looks like our most likely outlet at the moment. I'm pleased he is in the team.

Yes him and Walker look our most likely bet to create something. Gerrard and Lampard are dreadful.

Â