Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

7 hours ago, VillaAlex said:

I remember getting a train up to Leeds on the day they played Arsenal at Elland Road. Bizarre experience of them singing anti Villa songs and chatting to Arsenal fans about how bigger they are than us and how they have more fans than we do. Stating you'd never see Villa fans outside of Birmingham but Leeds are everywhere. Also saying we'd go down and they had a better team. Particular hate to Mings in particular. Bizarre obsessed fan base. Good riddance to them hopefully. Small Heath of the north.

Major Honours 

Villa 20 / Leeds 5

Highest average attendance

Villa 47k/ Leeds 39k

Number of 40k+ averages 

Villa 9/ Leeds 0

Years in top flight 

Villa by a mile 

Could go on but won’t bore you anymore, but hardly much bigger .

Edited by Rugeley Villa
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Awful to see and so sad for the little boy, his heroes just ignored him. It's sickening.

As some of you perhaps know I took my middle boy (seven years old) to his first Villa match against Forest; after the game Buendia, Cash, Watkins and Emery ALL spoke to the eighty-odd people who lined up to see them. They took the time and showed respect to the fans.

Honestly if our players did this i would be absolutely ashamed of them.

More interested in their music and phone screens than the fans who **** support and contribute to their wages.

Disgusting from them idiots

7 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Honestly if our players did this i would be absolutely ashamed of them.

I personally saw a Villa manager(O'Leary) tell his players not to be signing autographs after a game and get on the bus

31 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I personally saw a Villa manager(O'Leary) tell his players not to be signing autographs after a game and get on the bus

**** hell and he called us fickle 

Leeds put out a statement on that video of the players ignoring fans. Club seem pretty genuine and disgusted by how the players just walked by and have particularly asked for the little lad with the kit on to contact them, guess he'll be offered the VIP treatment. Don't really make up for it though,  would be like the players have been forced to do it.

21 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Type of squad where you barely know half the players even though you've watched them a few times they left little to no impact.

You think, they've not invested enough...until you Google and realise some of these players cost 20m - 30m.

Awful.

It’s incredible the money they have wasted just this year alone. It’s near on £150 million in fees plus I imagine some decent wages. I bet over the theee years they have managed to hang on they have spent close to £300 million in fees and if I remember rightly they were paying they Rodrigo over £100k a week first season back up. Classic example of bad management buying poor players for too much money and this is the end result.

Also as other  have said I would be ashamed of the Villa players did what the Leeds players did to they young boy. Really really poor from them

It’s so sad that this stuff happens. All they’d have to do is put their arms out and do some hi-fives, a couple of selfies. A total of about 2 minutes effort. 

I’d be **** livid if my son was a pro and blanked the fans like that.

These people pay the players wages in one way or another.

11 minutes ago, Genie said:

It’s so sad that this stuff happens. All they’d have to do is put their arms out and do some hi-fives, a couple of selfies. A total of about 2 minutes effort. 

saw someone in the twitter replies saying its not the players fault, they're under instruction not to sign anything because they just get sold on and its all a scam

what a load of bollocks, take your headphones off, at least smile and say hello, give out some hi fives, make **** eye contact for a start, any one of them smiles at that kid and says "alright mate" his week is done

can remember being a young lad and my wolves supporting step dad took me to see barcelona at the custard bowl, the barca team bus drove past me, i waved, luis enrique smiled and waved back at me, you're talking 25 years ago and i remember it vividly, it aint hard 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Genie said:

It’s been proved false by the young lad’s parents. They’ve even shown footage of the players interacting with the boy. 

5 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

It’s been proved false by the young lad’s parents. They’ve even shown footage of the players interacting with the boy. 

Which bit is false? They look like a bunch of ignorant words removed. 

• Like 1

Â