Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Oh shit, I was there when they spanked us 4-0 Xmas 2010 and Balotelli got a hat trick if I recall correctly. He must love playing us. Would love the win and think we will go all out to get it and there will be a positive response after the Saints game. The optimist in me reckons we will knick it 1-2 with a Bent double!

I think the course of this game will depend on the mental state of the Man City players. Hopefully, they won't be particularly fired up for the clash and we can beat them through sheer determination! However, players that don't often get game time will obviously be wanting to prove themselves, although in this case match fitness may also be a weakness. Either way, there is a chance of us getting a result here, which would set us up for a much-needed run in the cup.

Nevertheless, we'll probably lose 7-0 :lol:

I'm sure we will lose but not sure by how much. All they have to do is step up a couple of gears and we are done for; they have so much quality in every position. They'll rest a few but that makes little difference!

I hold my hands up now and say I'm paying no attention to this game - I will probably check at full time but expect us to be beaten quite comfortably. Even without their billions we always had a bad record at their ground, wherever it was!

Much respect for anyone going up there, its been raining constantly in Manchester for the past 36 hours, and tonight will be a washout as well!

MAN CITY: Pantilimon, Nastasic, Toure, Rodwell, Milner, Barry, Kolarov, Razak, Tevez, Suarez, Balotelli.

Subs: Wright, Lescott, Evans, Helan, Sinclair, Dzeko, Scapuzzi.

VILLA: Given, Lowton, Vlaar, Clark, Bennett, El Ahmadi, Delph, N’Zogbia, Agbonlahor, Weimann, Benteke.

Subs: Guzan, Baker, Bent, Albrighton, Lichaj, Herd, Bannan.

Not expecting too much from tonight. Their squad is immensely strong, isnt it? In Nastasić they have a £20m teenager making his debut.