Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

According to the bbc stats we had had 6 shots to their 0 , then Balotelli shoots and you know the rest.

Despite that, I don't think we've tested their goalkeeper yet.

On a side note, these 5 Live commentators are infuriating, particularly the former player (not sure who it is). "They've basically gone for a Martin O'Neill clone in Paul Lambert" - what a load of bollocks. Yes, they're similar in some aspects, but they're miles apart in others. "Clone" my hairy arse.

Must admit I'm struggling to muster any enthusiasm for this match. I think it's the impending inevitability of a City win. Man flu, terrible weather, and the lack of any pictures are not helping the matter either.

Kevin Gallacher for BBC Radio 5live sports extra at the Etihad Stadium:

"It's been a strange game. It's been a slow style of football. As Manchester City have shown us, they build play up slowly and, when they get near goal, they then speed it up and that's how they got the goal. Before that, Villa looked like the better side."

It would be nice to equalise and then go on and win for a change. When was the last time that happened, it must have been at least two years.

last time i remember was norwich at home last season november 5, 1 nil down but won 3-2

It would be nice to equalise and then go on and win for a change. When was the last time that happened, it must have been at least two years.

last time i remember was norwich at home last season november 5, 1 nil down but won 3-2

In other words WAY TOOO long ago :D

not even a year then

not even a year then

That is still absolutely piss poor.

not even a year then

We came from behind to beat Chelsea and Wolves, last January, if memory serves.