Ashley Westwood

Nabby

And shoe horned a player that is 10 times better than him to fit him in! Against better teams we'll miss Sanchez in that holding role when Westwood is loosing out on headers and giving the ball straight back to the opposition.

But as long as he's playing then who cares if Sanchez becomes less effective elsewhere right

And your same right we are one if the shittest clubs in the country right now. Although I'm sure it was sarcasm it's only funny when the opposite is true

Sanchez gives the ball away a couple of times every game in dangerous positions. Westwood is reliable there and is more likely to help us keep possession and not give up easy chances and free kicks. I'd prefer to see Westwood further up the pitch tbh but I can understand why Lambert has put him there instead of Sanchez for now.

The fact is, Daz is moaning about something that hasn't happened.

He actually isn't. We had the two initial games against QPR andd Spurs where Sánchez played as the defensive-midfielder and Westwood further forward but the latter was reverted back to his usual role for the West Ham game onwards. It was only his absence that allowed Sánchez to return to his favoured role but with Westwood's return, I'd be surprised to him retain it for the Leicester game.

We gave a player returning from injury a chance to play a little deeper than usually so that he can break into the game again. This was against a relegation form championship team. If we do it in premier league, then let's question the judgement. But not yet!

I always think to myself that neither myself or (as I think) any of us have even half of the football brain that Lambert has. Hence, he is the manager (because he is an expert) and we moan on an internet forum. He just knows what he is doing.

Actually I was talking about the league games (from West Ham onwards) where they played together.

But that's not what daz was moaning about.

Ah, ok. The post doesn't read easily so I thought he was talking about that issue in general and using yesterday's games as another example. Regardless, I think the point will prove to be valid as Westwood will likely take Sánchez's role for the Leicester game. I hope I'm proved wrong.

Actually I was talking about the league games (from West Ham onwards) where they played together.

But that's not what daz was moaning about.

Ah, ok. The post doesn't read easily so I thought he was talking about that issue in general and using yesterday's games as another example. Regardless, I think the point will prove to be valid as Westwood will likely take Sánchez's role for the Leicester game. I hope I'm proved wrong.

That's possible, yes.

But it hasn't happened yet, and even if it does, it doesn't mean Sanchez won't be effective where he ends up playing.

I agree Sanchez holding and Westwood pushed slightly further up is probably the best option. But I won't moan about it if it doesn't happen, ir at least I won't moan UNTIL it happens :)

I think yesterday was an experiment to be honest. The deepness of Westwood was way too deliberate to just be him playing Sanchez's position.

Amazing done people have a actually spoken to Lambert! That's day Westwood played deep so he could get his breath? Not because Lambert loves him in that holding role despite having a superior player for that role. Thanks for clarifying when is your next chat with Lambert?

Also if anyone thinks Lambert has a football Brain you can jog on the man's an imbecile with humiliating record after record being broken

• Like 1

Amazing done people have a actually spoken to Lambert! That's day Westwood played deep so he could get his breath? Not because Lambert loves him in that holding role despite having a superior player for that role. Thanks for clarifying when is your next chat with Lambert?

Also if anyone thinks Lambert has a football Brain you can jog on the man's an imbecile with humiliating record after record being broken

Of course i talk to him every day.

How is his evil Villa hating twin doing? Does he still want us to play with the worst possible formation?

I spoke to him just after you did.

You know the chat where you found out he has something against Sanchez, Westwood is his golden boy and he'll play him at all costs because he doesn't know what he's doing?

• Like 2

Why would you like your own post? Not cool bro.

• Like 2

Why would you like your own post? Not cool bro.

Consider this me liking your liking of your post.  I just didn't want to ruin it, y'know?

• Like 1