General Conspiracy Theory Dump Store

CI

What is the guy in tesco's saying? :

He's saying don't let your mom wash the home kit on 60 degrees, or the macron men will peel off :-)

Haha, she hasn't done it since to be fair to the dopey cow

Appreciate it's standard practice but we all know that as do the media. So why say it ? Perhaps he was prompted to ?

Have you not ever watched a police press conference - they always ask questions they could be 99% sure they won't get an answer to.

Yeah seen plenty of police pc's, which is why this one don't sit ok with me. Something is amiss and let's not forget we are dealing with the French here.

Waiting to see if the local retard gets framed.

The more I think about it the more convinced I am they were told to rendezvous in that remote, quiet place. I don't think they went thee for a walk in the forest.

Secret rendezvous location .. Check

Car to drive to secret rendezvous location ... Check

Grandmother , wife and kids packed in car .. Check

Page 4 of the secret rendezvous handbook for dummies book

Who was the Swedish woman ? Any further details

Not confirmed yet afaik, though some papers are still referring to her as the mother in law. Al-Hilli was said by a neighbour to have mentioned going to Reading to collect his mother-in law, and though that would fit with the age of the woman in the car and the Swedish links his wife was said to have, the French police made a point of saying they couldn't yet confirm who she was, despite her passport being in the car. I suppose if they've now spoken to the bother and the family members who've gone to France, they will now have confirmed the family composition, and just haven't announced it.

I thought the girl had confirmed her as as the grandmother ?

No, the opposite. The police say that when asked who she was with, the girl named her sister, father and mother, but when asked about the older woman said she didn't know her (or didn't know her well - I think there's more than one version doing the rounds). Hard to read much into that, as the girl must have been in shock, but it seems to be why the police have kept an open mind about whether she is the grandmother.

Twitter:

ThePeople @peopleonsunday 1h

BREAKING: Alpine slaughter victim Saad al-Hilli used to work in nuclear laboratory....full story in tomorrow's People.

Interesting to see this in the mainstream media, who seem to be pushing the "family feud" line. As well as there being a D notice restricting mention of things like this and Israel, there has been a process of removing posts on non-mainstream sites which refer to the existence of such a D-notice. There's also been comments removed from the Le Figaro site.

Perhaps the press are starting to kick back a little?

I see the Mail are also pushing against the supposed D-notice, this time referencing al-Hilli's work on spy satellites. Also mention of Iran, but they don't mention the nuclear angle.

Did French Alps murder victim's secret work on space satellite contract make him prime assassination target?

French detectives are to quiz work colleagues of murdered Briton Saad Al-Hilli, after they discovered he was killed while working on a secret contract for one of Europe's biggest defence companies.

The inquiry's focus will switch to Surrey Satellites Technology Limited (SSTL) near Guildford this week when gendarmes will question the workforce about whether Mr Al-Hilli's job may have made him a target for assassination.

As fears grew that Mr Al-Hilli and his family were the victims of contract killers, it emerged that:

All four of the adults who died were shot twice in the head – the hallmark of professionals.

Two mobile phones found within the Al-Hillis' car could provide vital clues for police.

Police are investigating a theory the killers 'shadowed' the Al-Hillis as they travelled through France.

Iraqi-born aerospace engineer Mr Al-Hilli, 50, his 47-year-old wife Iqbal, and his Swedish mother-in-law were killed in a hail of about 25 bullets in the French Alps on Wednesday. Local cyclist Sylvain Mollier, 45, was also murdered after disturbing the killers.

The Mail on Sunday can reveal that Mr Al-Hilli was part of a team involved in an undisclosed project linked to European Aeronautic Defence and Space (EADS) – a pan-European defence giant which has contracts with Russia, China and the Foreign Office.

SSTL, which was acquired by EADS in 2008, has raised security levels at its glass-fronted offices since the murders last week, with grieving staff barred from speaking about the tragedy.

EADS lists bodies including NASA, the European Space Agency, and MoD defence contractor Thales as clients. A key partner in the Eurofighter project, the company also designs and launches satellites for clients who want an 'eye in the sky' for commercial, civil or security purposes.

The Mail on Sunday has discovered that in December Mr Al-Hilli visited a sub-division of SSTL called DMC International Imaging, which has recently signed a contract with the Chinese to help map the country via satellite imagery. DMC also has a lucrative satellite-mapping deal with Russia and is working with the Foreign Office in Afghanistan to monitor illicit opium poppy cultivation.

Mr Al-Hilli, a civilian contractor, has worked as a mechanical design engineer at SSTL for the past two years and was popular with colleagues. Several are listed as his friends on Facebook, but mysteriously none posted any comments on a tribute page set up on the social networking site last week.

Now, as the murder inquiry broadens, French and British police are to probe his business dealings and the possibility that the sensitive nature of his work may be linked to the shootings.

One line of inquiry is that Mr Al-Hilli had access to information that would have been valuable to a commercial competitor – or that he had become a victim of blackmail.

Yesterday Claude Moniquet, director of the Brussels-based European Strategic Intelligence and Security Centre (ESISC), said: 'Satellite technology, along with drone technology, is the new frontier of science and a market which is worth billions of pounds.

'Competition in a corporate sense is intense, as there is the potential to make a lot of money with each development ahead of your rivals.

'Mr Al-Hilli's company was also a renowned leader in satellite mapping, and if it was secretly doing this in countries which would not welcome such an intrusion, then we have a possible motive.'

He said another area French police may explore is whether a Middle Eastern group may have been involved. 'The Iranians, for example, are desperate to acquire cutting-edge technology which they cannot legally obtain. If somehow they were either getting it from Mr Al-Hilli, or hoped to get it from him and he refused, they would not think twice about killing him.

'Also bear in mind that the Iranian intelligence service works in tandem with many private companies and this is a very lucrative market.'

None of Mr Al-Hilli's businesses appear to have been making much money, something which has raised questions about how he financed his lifestyle.

Shtech, the aeronautical business he ran with his wife Iqbal and which had sub-contracted with SSTL, registered profits of just £8,330 last year.

Mr Al-Hilli's brother, who has a background in public relations, was the company secretary since its formation but was abruptly removed in favour of Iqbal in January last year.

His Swindon-registered aerial survey company, AMS1087, generated just £2,118 in profits according to its latest accounts.

Last night an SSTL spokesman pointedly refused to disclose the precise nature of Mr Al-Hilli's work, citing commercial confidentiality.

In a statement issued to the media, SSTL chief executive Matt Perkins paid tribute to his dead colleague, saying his murder had left him deeply shocked and saddened.

'Saad's colleagues will remember him as an experienced and committed engineer who worked as part of a tight-knit team,' he said. Yesterday, there was a strong security presence outside Mr Al-Hilli's workplace in Guildford.

Police and security staff, as well as two senior executives, were stopping all visitors entering the headquarters. Staff declined to answer questions about Mr Al-Hilli and it was not until late on Friday that they finally confirmed his link to the company.

The Mail on Sunday can reveal that Mr Al-Hilli subscribed to the Google Circles social networking website, where he recorded his own movements.This showed that on December 14 and 15 last year he had been working at DMC Imaging, a subsidiary of SSTL.

On December 16 he left the Brittany Ferries dock in Portsmouth Harbour on a business visit to France.

Senior security sources said last night that the murders in France had no link to Britain's national security, but declined to speculate on whether Mr Al-Hilli may have been caught up in industrial espionage.

French investigators have said they would look at all aspects of his work. But Surrey Police, who confirmed that they are working with a team of French police, declined to say when officers would be speaking to Mr Al-Hilli's work colleagues.

Detectives hope details of the victims' last calls and text messages – along with phone network records showing their movements – will help explain why they were targeted on a remote forest road.

It may also help build a better picture of exactly which route the family took on their 600-mile, 12-hour drive through France. If the family were not the victims of a random shooting, it is possible their killer or killers followed them.

(edited for length, bits not to do with his work etc removed.)

I see the house has gone up 500k in value since the death it was only £1m when the report first broke ( a figure I also doubt)

Is it part of the media plot to make out he was some high flying type millionaire ?

This is gunna be seen extremely controversial but i am the only one who isn't to fussed by all the secrecy and conspiracies. I know its hard to believe sometimes but i do think the government and the secret service do have the peoples interests (as well as there own tbh) at heart. Therefore whilst i disagree with murder and the like i can understand the need for secrecy and cover ups. Now im not saying i like being deceived but i understand the need for it and am quite happy to live in ignorance about certain things.

However in this case they really have mucked it up, i don't mind the secrecy but in this case they really are just clearly lying and because of that things will escalate. Seriously poor by all involved.

Were the american government behind the assassination of JFK

IMO yes, with jack ruby suggesting the mafia had a say too, JFK was considered soft of commies by some very powerful people, some of his best policies and with what his brother was doing was focusing on improving the US rather than a strong foreign policy, he also had all the dodgy lifestyle stuff going on and still had the highest approval rating ever recorded so he'd have pissed the re-election

To put it in modern day terms, if iran built a nuclear missile on cuba and it took obama 2 weeks to come to peaceful terms rather than invade do you think everyone would be happy?

And FWIW i dont think dianna was killed but those chasing her must have some photos of the crash / her in a mess that would end the theory and obviously will never be allowed to be released

This sounds more plausible now, in terms of a professional hit.

Three adults with a double tap to the head each, no holes in the bodywork of the car, no chance for any adult to get out of the vehicle while the others were being executed.

Conclusion: Not the work of your average criminal(s).

Why? The killers were professionally trained (marksmanship/fire discipline), experienced (no hesitation to kill women, controlled the adrenaline), more than one shooter.

Kid left alive (not shot in the shoulder by accident given above marksmanship) but incapacitated to prevent alarm being raised immediately. Four year old no threat so left alive, if the family were under surveillance (which they would have been in the scenario of professional involvement) the presence of the child would have been known.

That suggests (imo) a semblance of humanity which rules out hardcore criminals of the Eastern European flavour, Islamic terrorists, ME intelligence agencies and probably the Russians who all subscribe to the "kill 'em all" philosophy.

Location was remote so it's highly unlikely they blundered into a pre-laid ambush (impossible to know in advance that they would go to that random location) and I'd suggest either:

a) someone in the car had a link to the people who shot them

B) their were lots of people involved to provide rolling surveillance and cut-off kill teams in different locations. Even then in that terrain it would be difficult and not a scenario even the best organised western criminals can either pull off technically or from an operational security perspective - too many people to keep it quiet.

Motive? Unknown. Obviously not robbery and outside TV shows families aren't usually professionally executed for no reason.

For me best guess points to an intelligence organisation, probably of Western origin.

Â