General Conspiracy Theory Dump Store

CI

It would also be interesting to know why they were going up that road to begin with, not that we ever will. It's a dead end forestry road, signposted in English as a dangerous road (got that bit right) with driving prohibited 3km up from the sign.

It leads to a tourist sightseeing spot. The road is in a national park.

Are you saying they drove up that road on porpoise?

Road rage seems unlikely. Rage seems to be completely missing from the scene. The shooter or shooters stuck three rounds into the victims in the car. They've not sprayed them all over the vehicle. They or he has then managed to stick five rounds without missing into a witness.

It seems very controlled. I have read about the opportunistic gangs robbing foreigners but then it seems all a bit much for a simple stick up. You have the racist angle as well, but I am not so sure. They left the kids alive for one.

The location is pretty remote. It seems very convenient to be ambushed in such a spot. It would suggest to me, with my tin foil hat on, that either the shooter knew they would be there or they had been following them. In either event I would guess they'd been watched for a day or two prior to the shootings.

I am guessing the 7 year old kicked off, tried to run and got badly postol whipped. This didn't stop her struggle so the very deliberately shot her in the shoulder.

The RAF bloke who happened upon them saw a green Land Rover being driven away in ordinary fashion. Other witnesess saw a white car being driven erratically. My guess is that the later heard the shots and bricked it.

The Land Rover will be found in some car park. The shooter(s) over the border to Zurich onto Dusseldorf for a flight to Cape Town. If its a real professional job then they'd be in the hole too now.

Question is why? Women or money is the motive for most ills in the world and mens desires for both being unquenchable.

After all that some loon with a likening for Luis Suarez and white pointy hoods will get nicked tomorrow for it.

I would imagine a motorcycle will be involved.

Also look at the way the BMW is parked. It has reversed neatly into a parked position. This suggests no chase at all, almost as if they'd parked up waiting for someone or were perhaps parked up enjoying a Panoramic view.

Let's see what the police make of the house search and what info is released to the public.

The brother has ruled out any family feud over money.

It would also be interesting to know why they were going up that road to begin with, not that we ever will. It's a dead end forestry road, signposted in English as a dangerous road (got that bit right) with driving prohibited 3km up from the sign.

Got a source for that bit about a sightseeing spot, or is that a guess?

The forest road must have something of interest along it, why else would 2 cyclists be going up it at about the same time ?

It seems to be just a heavily wooded forest track.

The fork in the road at the top is where the police roadblock was set up, and the road where it happened runs north-south from that point.

But you're right, there must have been something of interest to the two cyclists who were going up it at the same time.

Perhaps if you're going to cycle up a hill in the south of France in the summer, it's nicer to do it in the woods, for a bit of shade.

Untitled.jpg

Got a source for that bit about a sightseeing spot, or is that a guess?

The first line of this Guardian article, which goes on to note the road attracts tourists for a variety of reasons, most notably walks in the forest.

Had I been speculating, I'd have made that clear.

1. Problem with translation leads to slightly awkward phrasing.

2. Police exceptionally rarely reveal everything about a crime to media immediately. He's basically telling them that he's not at liberty to reveal all the details.

"If we had found something suspicious in the car, I can tell you I would not tell you," said Lt Col Benoît Vinnemann, head of the local gendarmerie.

What a strange thing to say.

Seems reasonable. Surely he's just saying he's not going to disclose information that everyone would find interesting, but which might be unhelpful for his investigation to disclose at this stage? Standard practice?

Appreciate it's standard practice but we all know that as do the media. So why say it ? Perhaps he was prompted to ?

The huge area that's been glossed over for me is the murdered fathers past. Here is a guy who was under armed protection during the gulf war. I'd say that's relevant and will come into play with more detail at some point which may or may not go public.

Â