General Conspiracy Theory Dump Store

CI

My first thought was that it was another right wing extremist targeting a forign Arab looking family. It will be interesting to see what comes out.

My instant reaction to the news was similar - xenophobic nutter killing some tourists.

I'd probably pitch my tent in the 'the father got into some trouble with the wrong people' camp. The brother line will turn out to be someone he worked with going to the police saying he'd heard him talk about having some disagreement with the brother over money/investments/property/business... which will eventually turn out to be something entirely minor.

My first thought was that it was another right wing extremist targeting a forign Arab looking family. It will be interesting to see what comes out.

That wouldn't explain why the passing cyclist / witness was taken down.

Might watch Canal5 later and see what news is or isn't emanating.

I'd probably pitch my tent in the 'the father got into some trouble with the wrong people' camp.

Well, since the father was shot to death, it seems true beyond a shadow of a doubt that he got into trouble with the wrong people.

But the interesting questions are about which people, and what trouble.

I'd probably pitch my tent in the 'the father got into some trouble with the wrong people' camp.

Well, since the father was shot to death, it seems true beyond a shadow of a doubt that he got into trouble with the wrong people.

But the interesting questions are about which people, and what trouble.

Evidently.

It would also be interesting to know why they were going up that road to begin with, not that we ever will. It's a dead end forestry road, signposted in English as a dangerous road (got that bit right) with driving prohibited 3km up from the sign.

article-2198777-14DF0892000005DC-882_964x603.jpg

No chance, a chase would have probably ended in a crash or at least some bodywork damage.

This was a professional hit, windows, tyres shot out, passing witness taken down.

We are talking clam calculated and measured executions.

We are talking clam calculated and measured executions.
There's definitely something fishy going on.

Oh dear. Eel get crabby if you mussel in on his post like that.

Anyway, if you want to take that line, there's a finite quota of fish jokes we have to get through before normal service is resumed.

So, back on topic, do you think they'd have got away if the car had been turbot-charged?

It would also be interesting to know why they were going up that road to begin with, not that we ever will. It's a dead end forestry road, signposted in English as a dangerous road (got that bit right) with driving prohibited 3km up from the sign.

It leads to a tourist sightseeing spot. The road is in a national park.

Â