Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

Maybe I'm misunderstanding this. The 'bomb squad' is an attempt to get rid of unsuitable players on high wages by isolating them at the club, making them train alone, etc.

The plan to force N'Zogbia out involves letting him relax on holiday?

He seems to be in a different country every week so it would appear he's not involved with the team in any way.

Plus he must have somewhat recovered from injury as I remember him posting a picture if himself on a treadmill a couple of months back.

Is it possible that he was injured but has been ousted from the squad after he's recorded? Still doesn't doesn't explain why he's all over the place though.

Not to be too pedantic but where does it say he's not injured?

"Will they allow me to training [sic] with them."

Considering that's not even proper English, might it be a leap to say he's not injured.

Surely, CNZ himself would say he's not injured in a bid to get playing time like Hutton.

Don't believe it

• Like 1

Big Dick Dunne all over again. Total bollocks from the club.

I think he's not being played to avoid giving him the £5k a game appearance money.

Bit of a shame as he came up with big goals at the end of last season.

I think he's not being played to avoid giving him the £5k a game appearance money.

Dunne was injured and the rumours that he wasn't were rubbish.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2459753/Richard-Dunne-interview-QPR-defender-return-fitness-Harry-Redknapps-side.html

As for CNZ he doesn't say that he isn't injured. Somebody had a go at him about why he's not a Bodymoor Heath helping the team and was given a rhetorical question as an answer. Obviously the answer is 'no', because he's injured.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2459753/Richard-Dunne-interview-QPR-defender-return-fitness-Harry-Redknapps-side.html

As for CNZ he doesn't say that he isn't injured. Somebody had a go at him about why he's not a Bodymoor Heath helping the team and was given a rhetorical question as an answer. Obviously the answer is 'no', because he's injured.

"Will they allow me to train with them", CNZ's own words. Lambert is a clown.

Lamberts clueless. This is not how you sell players. They have all lost value now. Keep them fit and around the squad. Most are professionals so i doubt they were bad influences. It is not the right way to get rid of these players.

I know i would prefer Darren Bent and Nzogbia upfront as apposed to the current dross we saw on the weekend. Ridiculous. Were paying Nzogbia anyway.. so why not just use him when we have such an injury crisis? Stubborn.

"Will they allow me to train with them", CNZ's own words. Lambert is a clown.

That doesn't say he isn't injured. Do you think they'll let Benteke train, or Kozak ..............  NO because they're injured.

What a ridiculous conspiracy theory with no evidence in the slightest to back it up.

Lamberts clueless. This is not how you sell players. They have all lost value now. Keep them fit and around the squad. Most are professionals so i doubt they were bad influences. It is not the right way to get rid of these players.

I know i would prefer Darren Bent and Nzogbia upfront as apposed to the current dross we saw on the weekend. Ridiculous. Were paying Nzogbia anyway.. so why not just use him when we have such an injury crisis? Stubborn.

Because he is injured?  You want an injured player to train, and to play ?

Sounds like he is injured, but he's not going to be back on the first team when he gets fit from those comments.

Yeah, my thoughts too.

But VT does like itself a good conspiracy.

• Like 1

I don't really see the conspiracy. It is known that he and Lambert fell out towards the end of last season as has been confirmed by Kendrick and others and he was stripped of his shirt-number even before the injury.

It is thus quite reasonable to assume that he would've been sold if it were not for the injury and despite him being fit now, Lambert doesn't wish to use him.

Â