Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

If we stay up and kept the same side where do people see us finishing next year?

Much the same - don't forget apart from Vlaar we have been very lucky with injuries this season. and look how hard that injury to Vlaar hit us.
Ummm..what?

Read the post and then (if you wish) post a comment ......its how forums work

I did. It is how satire works.

Still not sure what to make of it all.

40 points is usually good. Dont want Sunderland winning on Monday.

Next weeks results are massive. If we are still ahead of Newcastle, Sunderland and Norwich after we play Chelsea we should be safe no matter what happens with us v Wigan because Newcastle have Arsenal, Sland have Spurs and Norwich have Man City.

Only way it can go bad for us is if they all win and Wigan win their game in hand.

• Like 1

Great win there for us. Still 40 points might not be enough....IF Sunderland were to beat Stoke on Monday AND Wigan were to beat Swansea on Tuesday the table would be like this with 2 games to go....

Southampton   40

Stoke               40

Fulham           40

Sunderland     40

Villa                40

Norwich          38

Newcastle      38

Reading         R

QPR               R

That would be pretty uncomfortable with 2 games to go for all involved.... Obviously hope Wigan lose and Sunderland draw with Stoke...

It's a little more comfortable now, hoping Chelsea have their eyes on the Cup..

Although, they have been shit against teams near us, so you can be sure they will be up for it against us.

Hoping Stoke beat Sunderland, Wigan draw their next game and then I will be comfortable.

We should be safe if either Wigan draw at home to Swansea on Tuesday or Norwich fail to beat WBA at home next Saturday.

Would be nice if we could get at least a point next Saturday though.

Those two are entirely possible in my opinion, Swansea I think will win vs Wigan and I can see WBA winning vs Norwich.. but this is football anything can happen.