Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

I honestly think we've got more of a chance against City than Reading or QPR.

Absolutely no chance. Ci£y have a week off too now and will totally smash us for the MNF show.

Ultimately our home form is woeful and will Relegate us.

Im with Mantis in that Im more looking forward to the City game.

We have proved we are as inept at playing the bottom teams as we are at playing the top teams. Playing the top teams comes with less pressure though.

I think we will be very much a part of QPR staying up.

You might think it but its not correct. QPR and Reading are arguably the only two teams in the league actually worse than us. City's reserves would play us off the pitch.

It would be nice for Lambert to copy the style AC Milan adopted against playing Barcelona, if we play our normal game we will get ripped to shreds, if we play more compact in defence and the middle, close the gaps and just hit them on the break we stand more of a chance of getting a result.  I would prefer us going out to play for a draw than to win this game, we cannot afford another spanking, forget the goal difference we can't afford for our confidence to be shot.

You might think it but its not correct. QPR and Reading are arguably the only two teams in the league actually worse than us. City's reserves would play us off the pitch.

like in the Carling Cup ;)

Absolutely no chance. Ci£y have a week off too now and will totally smash us for the MNF show.

Ultimately our form is woeful and will Relegate us.

Fixed for you.