Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

After Arsenal got hammered against Juve I fear we are in for a right bashing.Arsenal know they are out of the champions league and the only way to get back in is to finish 4th.That means picking up points,especially against teams like us.Winnable games that can improve their goal difference.

Arsenal getting beat by Bayern has left me thinking that we might feel some kind of backlash. I'd be surprised if Arsenal were bad enough to lose 3 consecutive home games in a week, even if this side isn't one of their best. I think a point is the best we can hope for today.

With Man Utd having such a big lead in the Premier, and with the Madrid game coming up, I can see QPR getting something out of their game today. Reading and/or Wigan will get something too, so it's a huge game for us today. Just hope the lads can take any chances that come our way.

Arsenal getting beat by Bayern has left me thinking that we might feel some kind of backlash. I'd be surprised if Arsenal were bad enough to lose 3 consecutive home games in a week, even if this side isn't one of their best. I think a point is the best we can hope for today.

With Man Utd having such a big lead in the Premier, and with the Madrid game coming up, I can see QPR getting something out of their game today. Reading and/or Wigan will get something too, so it's a huge game for us today. Just hope the lads can take any chances that come our way.

you paint a depressingly realistic picture there

A point on the qpr man u game, rooney, jones are out, today will be one of those games where fergie pisses about with the team and they lose. Ive even gpt qpr in my accumulater, that's how confident I am that will win today.

Say reading win today, they go two points above us, next week we play man city - loss, reading win next week they go 5 above us, so even if we beat them the week later we will still be behind them.

loads of pressure on arsenal to perform, if they score early we're **** i would think, if we score early though who knows.

if we get nothing and wigan win and there's 3 points to either newcastle or southampton then we can still catch one of them and we stay out of the bottom three...

loads of pressure on arsenal to perform, if they score early we're **** i would think, if we score early though who knows.

if we get nothing and wigan win and there's 3 points to either newcastle or southampton then we can still catch one of them and we stay out of the bottom three...

Really not sure what you're on about

If we lose and Wigan win we are in the bottom 3 again

wigan have liverpool at home next, reading have everton away, think we'll go in to the reading game in there on GD, id have taken being a point behind before and stand by that

wigan have 3 home games in march, liverpool, newcastle and norwich

last game of the season still looks huge but if we lose to reading and wigan pull away in march, unless something dramatic happens to newcastle / southampton, i cant see us getting out

Anyone changed their vote based on today's result?

Would you be saying that if we had won?

If we had won I would have baked a cake so I wouldn't have had the time to ask the question.

Anyway, a win was hardly likely with our bad manager and pathetic loser players so your question is irrelevant.

Edited by pacbuddies