• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

And for confirmation:

Wins Gained from losing position 0
Draws gained from a losing position 2
THE WORST TEAM IN THE DIVISION

Wins
Draws from winning position 6 (joint worst in league)
Losses from winning position 2 (not that bad to be fair)
THE SEVENTEENTH WORST TEAM IN THE DIVISION

Goals scored 23 (19th in the league)
Goals conceded 49 (worst in the league)

What, of any of these particularly biased stats to prove a point (!), indicate we're good enough to get out of the relegation zone? 

I think our survival hinges on the West Ham game. Win that and we have a fighting chance. Lose or draw and it's all over.

Yeah, I have thought many more matches before this would be "the one" but this has to be it. If we don`t get 3 points here I think we are probably done for. If the other shit teams keep it up there is no way. But I still won`t give up, I almost had and I go back and forth on this but to actually face relegation is...unbearable. I think we showed enough today that there is a chance but we still need those points, anything else doesn`t matter really. 

Yep, very much agreed. Its a really winnable game imo.

And that is reason why we won't win it. We're coming away from tough grounds with draws (which isn't bad when ignoring the scorelines) yet we're losing at home to teams we should be beating. The players and the manager can just not handle pressure of any kind and I would not be surprised to lose us lose every single home game for the rest of the season.

Yeah, I have thought many more matches before this would be "the one" but this has to be it. If we don`t get 3 points here I think we are probably done for. If the other shit teams keep it up there is no way. But I still won`t give up, I almost had and I go back and forth on this but to actually face relegation is...unbearable. I think we showed enough today that there is a chance but we still need those points, anything else doesn`t matter really. 

The previous 'must win' games have been to get us out of the mire - to put some distance between us and the bottom 3.  West Ham is different - we have to win to keep the gap to safety small, we have to win, to stay in the struggle.

We all know how big sam sets his team up to play

Get the ball in the box be a threat from set pieces

I think Carroll will be back for our game

Oh joy

How fun it is when we actually have to fear carroll

up the villa 

Today showed me how much trouble we're in.

Our defence is so bad that even when our attack is working well we'll still struggle to win the game.

With a defence like ours we're really in serious trouble.

And let's not forget 3 of the back 4 were signed by Lambert.