Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

We're doing okay.

After the season these players just had, 10 games with no win at the end, it isn't going to happen overnight, and we are at home to a side who shoul;d be buzzing having just come up.

Some of our football has been pretty good, cutting edge is always hardest to find but it will come under an astute attacking manager.

!st shot of second half even as I speak.

Keep the Faith !

Ouch that was painful. Good start to the game, but the last 30 minutes were pretty much the worst I have seen in a while in any football game.

A poor team playing hoofball is far more likely to score than a poor team playing possession fotball in its own half. Let's be honest, these are two teams that are not going to push for top 8 this season, but we have not created a single shot at goal.

ive never seen us play so many passes in all my 29 years

it's all sideways stuff. Not actually doing anything.

it's day 1 of lambert's reign. things won't happen magically overnight. holding onto the ball, moving, and playing lots of passes will yield rewards down the line. do you want to do it properly or do you want to do it fast?

Exactly right.

We just need some better quality in there in place of the likes of N'Zogbia. I like what Lambert is trying to do it, but it WILL take time.

At the moment I think our biggest problem is that our fullbacks aren't supporting the attacks so its all very narrow. Not too concerned, didn't expect us to keep a clean sheet, hopefully since we are chasing we will try to force the issue a bit more in the final third.

this is a woeful performance so far. Delph is a waste of space. Take him off and bring an attacker on. Bent is isolated.

Diame is a superb signing for the hammers.

The kind of player we should be signing same with Hoillett

Oh wait they went to the teams around us who we are competing with to stay in the division

Delph is a waste of space

He has been one of the best as far as I can see, in a pretty crap side of course. On the second note, the challenge from Vlaar was not a stonewall penalty at all - but it could easily have been given.