Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

1-0 down halfway through Lambert's first game of his Villa career and some of you lot are embarrassing.

your embarrasing, this is a newly promted side and we can't create a chance this is a team we could be fighting with at the bottom end of the table not Man U hardly a good sign is it!

Ever heard the expression "Early days yet"? "Get behind the lads"? **** hell just piss off and support Man U.

Lambert's starting a process that will take time. People seemed to be behind this and now 60 minutes in, everyone's made their mind up. We definitely need a bit more quality but I'm sure Lambert knows it.

to be fair we've had more shots than them, more possession, more territory and more shots on target.

yeah we've looked poor at times but remember this is a very inexperienced side in thepremierleague so that we're struggling as a team isnt a surprise

still hate that the kit stealers are wiinning thought...

1-0 down halfway through Lambert's first game of his Villa career and some of you lot are embarrassing.

your embarrasing, this is a newly promted side and we can't create a chance this is a team we could be fighting with at the bottom end of the table not Man U hardly a good sign is it!

Ever heard the expression "Early days yet"? "Get behind the lads"? **** hell just piss off and support Man U.

Lambert's starting a process that will take time. People seemed to be behind this and now 60 minutes in, everyone's made their mind up. We definitely need a bit more quality but I'm sure Lambert knows it.

you **** off and support man utd you prick I have been supporting Villa for 40 years. Who said I was writing the season off? I said it was shit that we have not created a chance against a team in over 70 minutes of football against a team widley tipped for relagation. clearing in the woods.