Ron Vlaar

irreverentad

Vlaar is a lot better than Evans.

If Evans came here or any other club around this level people would be jizzing all over him.

Would they really? I think Evans would go the same way as O'Shea and Wes Brown.

Both of those players were into their thirties.

Their legs had gone. Wes Brown is still fantastic when fit.

Disagree.

If Evans came here or any other club around this level people would be jizzing all over him.

Disagree.

Disagree with what?

The fact these players weren't 30 or the fact Wes Brown hasn't been fantastic when fit?

Go talk to a Sunderland fan and ask them what difference he made when he finally got fit last season.

Disagree.

Disagree with what?

The fact these players weren't 30 or the fact Wes Brown hasn't been fantastic when fit?

Go talk to a Sunderland fan and ask them what difference he made when he finally got fit last season.

Brown, O'Shea and Evans are all as good as Vlaar or at least were when younger. You don't play that many games for several years for a very successful Man U team if you are crap.

Disagree.

Disagree with what?

How can I disagree with something that is fact?

I'm disagreeing with your opinion that Wes Brown is fantastic. Just because he might have made a difference for Sunderland doesn't make him a fantastic player, nor does it make him anywhere near the level of Ron Vlaar which in a roundabout way you have hinted at.

Also its going off topic so we'll leave it at you think Wes Brown is fantastic and I don't.

Disagree.

Disagree with what?

Brown, O'Shea and Evans are all as good as Vlaar or at least were when younger. You don't play that many games for several years for a very successful Man U team if you are crap.

Who said they were crap? I'm saying none of those 3 are as good as Ron Vlaar. Not that they are crap.

Disagree.

Disagree with what?

Who said they were crap? I'm saying none of those 3 are as good as Ron Vlaar. Not that they are crap.

I'm sure somebody said they were crap.

The more goals Utd concede, the more I fear Vlaar will leave. Can't the **** just keep a clean sheet and paper over a few cracks?

Totally agree they must defend better its just higlighting the problems they have at the back everytime they concede and that will lead to vlaars departure imo

I couldn't disagree more.

He's overhyped because he plays for United. Anywhere else and he wouldn't receive the kind of praise that he does.

Like someone else said, he'd end up like Brown and O'Shea. Bang average.

• Like 3

He's overhyped because he plays for United. Anywhere else and he wouldn't receive the kind of praise that he does.

I disagree. I don't think he is overhyped at all and the complete opposite really. He has played at such a top level that every mistake is capitalised on which is why he isn't rated. If Vlaar played at that level and made the same number of mistakes he has for us over the last 2 seasons he probably wouldn't be rated either.

Put Evans in a team like ours and he will be a rock. E.g. Sendoras.

I disagree. I don't think he is overhyped at all and the complete opposite really. He has played at such a top level that every mistake is capitalised on which is why he isn't rated. If Vlaar played at that level and made the same number of mistakes he has for us over the last 2 seasons he probably wouldn't be rated either.

Put Evans in a team like ours and he will be a rock. E.g. Sendoras.

Have to agree to disagree then.

I think if Evans played in our team nobody outside of Villa fans would notice him.

he certainly wouldn't be as good as Vlaar.

• Like 1

I have to agree that if Evans played for a mid table team he would not get any praise. 

You could bung in alot of man u players in this bracket - smalling, jones, welbeck, carrick all spring to mind.

Yeah except when Jones played for Blackburn he was a beast, Smalling at Fulham was a beast, Welbeck at Sunderland got praise and Carrick at Spurs was awesome. But yeah.

I have to agree that if Evans played for a mid table team he would not get any praise. 

You could bung in alot of man u players in this bracket - smalling, jones, welbeck, carrick all spring to mind.

Yeah except when Jones played for Blackburn he was a beast, Smalling at Fulham was a beast, Welbeck at Sunderland got praise and Carrick at Spurs was awesome. But yeah.

Chris Smalling was not a beast at Fulham at all. They couldn't believe they got that much for him. He played 13 games in 2 years at Fulham.

• Like 1

Â