Stephen Ireland

omariqy

i cant understand if he didnt wanted to come here, he was clearly excited and looking forward to playing long term for man city, fair enough, none of you here would like it if you played for villa and was told that you would be joining small heath and you didnt have a choice in it

They were all about as bad as Ireland. The difference probably being Ireland has the quality, but just can't be bothered (it seems).

Does he? When have we actually ever seen this quality? A couple of games when he played at Man City alongside Robinho? And when else?

He's cack. Bought by the Chairman when there was no manager, desperate to bring in some pennies and flog James Milner. The only reason why he's still at the club is because every summer a new manager arrives and gives him another 'second chance'. The only ability he's got is the imagination in his head.

Does he? When have we actually ever seen this quality? A couple of games when he played at Man City alongside Robinho? And when else?

He's cack. Bought by the Chairman when there was no manager, desperate to bring in some pennies and flog James Milner. The only reason why he's still at the club is because every summer a new manager arrives and gives him another 'second chance'. The only ability he's got is the imagination in his head.

Have to agree with all of that

I believe he has quality. We see it in occasional flashes on the ball. Problem is he doesn't have the attitude to put it all together, without this he'll never be a good player, and give performances that we are so used to with him.

he could have given the performance of his life today and we'd still have lost.

i am tired of defending him, tired of defending any of them.

he is no worse than the rest, but i won't cry if he **** off in Jan.

Sums up how I feel & I've been one of his biggest defenders. Although I think this is probably Ireland's worst performance in a Villa shirt. He went around tackling like a stroppy kid, clattered a guy in our area and would have given up a pen if not for the shite standard of refereeing we've come to accept as standard.

Â