General Krulak (No Transfer Questions allowed)

c-krulak

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

General Krulak here:

3. The idea of names on the wall is a good one and we will give that some thought. We have already been thinking about a long walkway, made of bricks, that would have the names of our players inscribed upon them. We would also have a large area dedicated to the fans....where the fans, for a small amount of money, could purchase their own brick...in their name, their families name, etc...and that brick would become a permanent part of Villa Park. This is done in the US at many famous locations...as an example, the Marine Corps Museum. Families can go there and point to a nicely carved brick that has their father's name on it. Very sharp...and a great memory.

Semper Fidelis, General Krulak

Not sure if you know, but there is something similar to this outside the Trinity (by the players enclosure). Bit different as they are little hexagon slabs in the floor.

General Krulak here:

1. Yes, I am aware of the one in front of Trinity...this would be a part of the larger issue of recognizing the legends as well as the fans...in a special way as you walk towards the Holte End.

2. Randy has invited, and Mr. Ron Saunders has accepted, to attend the Aston Villa-ManU game on the 23rd of December. (It's great to know that for once, we are ahead of you all!!!!) Randy will make an appropriate presentation to him at that time.

Semper Fidelis, General krulak

General, thanks for that, and Randy seems to have done well to get the great man back down to VP.

Now that the Serpentine land sale is going through, what plans do the club have for alternative match day parking once this land no longer is owned by AVFC?

This is a huge carpark, very close to the ground and is used extensively for supporters club coaches as well. The loss of this site could cause further issues around the ground with unsafe parking.

2. Randy has invited, and Mr. Ron Saunders has accepted, to attend the Aston Villa-ManU game on the 23rd of December. (It's great to know that for once, we are ahead of you all!!!!) Randy will make an appropriate presentation to him at that time.

Superb. Simply superb :clap:

Randy has invited, and Mr. Ron Saunders has accepted, to attend the Aston Villa-ManU game on the 23rd of December. (It's great to know that for once, we are ahead of you all!!!!) Randy will make an appropriate presentation to him at that time.

I'm 110% chuffed at that. It brings a lump to the throat and a tear to the eye just thinking about it.

It's really something that he has accepted, too. Really well done.

General Krulak here:

1. Yes, I am aware of the one in front of Trinity...this would be a part of the larger issue of recognizing the legends as well as the fans...in a special way as you walk towards the Holte End.

Fantastic news General! Another sign that the new regime is righting the wrongs of the previous regime. On the behalf of all Villa fans that understand the contribution of this man in this clubs rich history, I offer my immense gratitude. :cheers:

Brilliant news Sir!!! Love the idea of Ron coming onto the pitch on the day of the united game!!!! Should put the shivers up those mancs!!!!!!

Great to see that your still posting here General...... Great Stuff!!!

General Krulak here:

Now that truly is marvellous news. A HUGE well done to Randy Lerner on that one.

General Krulak here:

Incredible. Quite incredible. This is a marvellous piece of news and really has made my day!

General Krulak here:

General

Thank you, thank you, thank you! You have made my year! As someone else said it brings a tear to the eye.

This is amazing news and yet another illustration of the new owner and boards respect for the fans and our clubs tradition!

When this news gets out to the wider fanbase it will be met with even greater admiration for what you guys are doing for our club.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! AGAIN!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

General Krulak here:

I have lost count the number of times I have felt speechless through this thread.

This is just absolutely bloody superb news! Thanks so much.

Guest RantinRob
I have been told for years ron would never want to come back to Football, just how did you manage it, just magnificent !!!!!

Problem is you will have a couple of beers not sold at half time now :crylaugh:

Can't he come out BEFORE the game? :-)