General Krulak (No Transfer Questions allowed)

c-krulak

Is it just me or does the inside top corners of the trinity road look awful. Almost like a botched job with two bits of steel bolted onto each other. Great if this could be sorted or at least covered up, its horrible. I'm talking about in the corner of the top tier. Can you sort this please general?

Oh and yeah the outside is crap too! I want my old trinity back :cry:

The New North Stand needs to be something special also, to really put us on the map.

Great that you are posting here General.

God bless and happy xmas

GG

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

General Krulak here:

1. Nialler has a good suggestion here. I will send it to our marketing folks...we may well be able to set up some sort of "package"...and everyone come out a winner. Thanks.

2. I checked the coordinates given...you just destroyed the loo in Randy's new home!!!! To whom do I send the bill??

Semper Fidelis, General Krulak

2. I checked the coordinates given...you just destroyed the loo in Randy's new home!!!! To whom do I send the bill??

Nah general, those are the co-ordinates for a small team in small heath, that wrongfully took the name of the city, and have been living in our shadow ever since they were formed.

:winkold:

General Krulak here:

General, that is the stuff of legends. Simply brilliant sir!!!!

Stewie

:crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

Nah general, those are the co-ordinates for a small team in small heath, that wrongfully took the name of the city, and have been living in our shadow ever since they were formed.

No Ali mate - read it again - I think he knows what they were talking about :mrgreen:

General Krulak here:

1. Nialler has a good suggestion here. I will send it to our marketing folks...we may well be able to set up some sort of "package"...and everyone come out a winner. Thanks.

:clap:

Very good.

General Krulak here:

:crylaugh::crylaugh:

Hi General i think with comments as good as that you should ask Randy to start paying you a wage (even though i know you said you are happy to work for free), you certainly deserve it! :P

No Ali mate - read it again - I think he knows what they were talking about :mrgreen:

:oops:

Get it now.

:clap:

Nice one GCK!

Hello General, very funny but no toilet humour round here please!

A couple more suggestions:

1) The PA system in lower Holte needs sorting, I can't hear a thing from my seat.

2) How about a score board? Or at least the big screens to also show the score.

I promised to tell you about my brothers meeting with 2 US marines in a bar.

He was in the Royal Navy and met them during a joint operation.

My brother loves his booze and also amateur rugby which comes with it's own bizarre behaviour standards.

He and some other Rugby cronies were drinking and got on well with the Marines and decided to initiate them into a drinking game. So my brother and his mate each grabbed one of them whilst holding a mouthfull of beer, put their lips to the Marines lips and passed the beer over. You and I know this is unacceptable behaviour but to Rugby players it appears to be perfectly natural.

Fortunately the Marines were so utterly shocked my brother probably got away with avoiding a good kicking as they were more concerned with wiping their mouths and shouting profanities etc.

quality, absolutelely hilarious :lol:

and er im sorry if this has been mentioned before, but with regards student ticketing prices, my only request is to get rid of the stupid rule which says only students under the age of 21, as I find that annoying in the extreme, if anything those students at the end of their courses are going to be in more debt than those who are just starting out. Im 21 now btw hence the concern as I would like to be purchasing my first season ticket next summer, but paying ad adult price despite being a student still would be very offputting :lol: