General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this may sound a bit off. But is it wise to talk about other players at the club knowing your son has to see them everyday ?

Surely that could cause some unrest if certain players heard about it

Very strange statement to make!?

I know this may sound a bit off. But is it wise to talk about other players at the club knowing your son has to see them everyday ?

Surely that could cause some unrest if certain players heard about it

Very strange statement to make!?

Why ?

I thought it may be awkward for Jack if one of these players brings it up in the dressing room

Not sure what's strange about that

I'm sure Gabby's brother gobbing off on twitter about Bent all the time may not have gone down well with Darren for example

If you post incognito so nobody knows who you are fair enough

Villa Lobby ‏@villa_lobby

Villa fans. Expecting a signing that is really going to shock some fans. Can't say too much now as I don't want to jeopardize it. #avfc

Let's not talk about it. The last thing we want to do is guess who it is and jeopardize the deal!!!!

:winkold:

SHHHHHHH!!! don't even mention a potential deal... or any other words beginning with d for that matter in case we scare off any potential signings. I've heard they're very flighty and only come out at night :lol:

They mostly come at night, mostly...

alistair magowan‏@alistairmagowan

Michael Owens agent says Stoke not only PL club interested in signing him but deals depend on movements elsewhere

James Nelson‏@JamesAshNelson

Rumours from the Stoke training ground are that Kenwyne Jones is having a medical at Villa on Monday. #AVFC

Hmmm, who knows. Probably bullshit but anyway.

I would take Jones based on his previous partnership with Bent. No more than £5m though.

Changed my mind on this one from a few months ago due to lack of other strikers available, a change in the way we play and potential value leaving us to strengthen other areas.