General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

Most of his debut season is a few good games?

Albrighton is a very good player who (like almost every other player) struggled last season with injuries and/or poor management.

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Albrighton is capable of crossing the ball well.

Unfortunatley his limited ability has now made him predictable meaning that he doesn't have the same space and time to cross the ball as he did when he first burst on the scene.

Relying on him next season would be a mistake imo

I don't take any joy from saying this, but I think Albrighton is the most limited attacking player in the squad, along with Delfouneso.

It frustrates me immensely every time I see his name in the starting line up.

He plays football exactly like I do. Poorly.

I don't take any joy from saying this, but I think Albrighton is the most limited attacking player in the squad, along with Delfouneso.

It frustrates me immensely every time I see his name in the starting line up.

He plays football exactly like I do. Poorly.

Don't be so hard on yourself, Shillzz. I have seen your lollipop and it is something to behold!

No, I really am crap.

A 5 a side legend, but proper football is several bridges too far for me.

I would be a backwards step, and would be surprised if Lambert followed up on last week's interest.

Fonz has plenty of ability, great technique but no drive it seems. Albrighton has less natural ability but he has enough drive to make up for that.

Albrighton is going to be a very good player. Fonz could be ...if he wanted it.

Personally I think Albrighton is a good crosser of the ball. He just had a poor season pretty much all round in the last campaign.

I think Albrighton is a poor player - who happened to have a good few games for us.

I remember a few games where he's plyed very well; one of note was the 2-2 draw against Man Utd where he was unplayable.

Albrighton has played over sixty games (only starting 41) and he has 9 goals and 8 assists. That's good figures for a player still very inexperienced.

I also think his crossing is very good.

I wish people would lay off him, if he reads this his confidence will drop or he'll just leave and be a success somewhere else!

im the opposite.... a proper football legend - but I cant play 5 a side for the life of me :(

In order to become a true 5-a-side legend, you need to become lazy.

That is the key. Play like you are completely disinterested in the whole affair.

See Berbatov.

im the opposite.... a proper football legend - but I cant play 5 a side for the life of me :(

In order to become a true 5-a-side legend, you need to become lazy.

That is the key. Play like you are completely disinterested in the whole affair.

See Berbatov.

im the ulitmate 6 yard box player.... the lazy tag has followed me throughout my career......

I know nothing about Man Citeh, their players, what transfer targets they are looking at and who they are looking to offload (thought I would say that before the next bit)

But why on earth would Milner look to leave them ? He played a fair amount for them last season, still got England call ups, a wedge of money each week and he won things with the promise of more honours to come that he can be a part of.

So seriously why would he want to leave ?

If he does, however, I would take him back here in a heartbeat.

Him linking up with Bent would be a thing of beauty to behold

I'd love to see him back here but it's not going to happen. He'll probably end up somewhere like Newcastle and Liverpool if he leaves.

I'd happily forgo another striker and play 5 in midfield with Milner, El Ahmadi and Ireland in the centre (with Bannan interchanging), Holman/N'Zogbia on the wings then let Bent, Gabby and Weiman vie for the front spot.