General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

There's something about Sturridge I dislike, think it's mostly the way he plays football, kinda plays with his head down. Not sure why but I get the impression he has a bit of an attitude too. Though, he does have raw talent.

Like the look of the lad from Citeh, though not seen much but hope we make a move for him at least, that's if he's looking to leave.

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have seen the Defoe rumours on twitter, rumours aside I dont see how he fits with Bent. Are they not very similar? Would surely mean we carry on playing Gabby as a winger as well which im not really in favour of.

To be fair though, I dont really think ive ever seen Bent play well with a partner. Think hes better on his own.

Yeah I've heard there is all kinds of guff on Twitter most of which never happens which is why I stay well away from it.

Although I'm sure Whittingham will sign any day now.... ;)

well i agree, but if i get grumpy about crap on Twitter i get flamed alive on here and told i should chill out as it's all good clean fun.

cue someone to defend Julie B, CI to say something that causes some bickering and a few others to argue who is more ITK on the boards, Villa on sea or Richard.

Not moaning as it's usually entertaining, just saying :)

Take out Vlaar and Clark and we're only left with Baker, Collins and Dunne. Baker is a good prospect but still very young and Collins and Dunne are shit.

Dunne and Collins are still international defenders. No matter what anyones personal opinions they are still more than good enough for a squad in our position. We are fine here IMO...unless either leaves....

Yeah I've heard there is all kinds of guff on Twitter most of which never happens which is why I stay well away from it.

Although I'm sure Whittingham will sign any day now.... ;)

Yep julieb (juliebailyifa) knows her stuff ;-)

I really miss JulieB and the Whittingham rumours ;-)

I saw someone in Sutton C yesterday who was the reincarnate of Peter W

I approached him from behind, tapped him on the shoulder, "Peter" I said, he turned around, it wasn't him

I saw someone in Sutton C yesterday who was the reincarnate of Peter W

I approached him from behind, tapped him on the shoulder, "Peter" I said, he turned around, it wasn't him

I think that is my favourite post of yours ever :D