General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know when we sign a player from another country, does he have to sort flights and stuff himself or would someone on our end sort all that? Bit of a silly question I know but im bored.

If we are really interested then he will come here instead of Norwich in my opinion.

Exactly. We'll know soon enough whether we were in for him. That might sound arrogant but ICGAF.

So do we think that this whole story/sighting of Vlaar at VP means that the link to Ramis is dead?

Villaonsea? Are you still the only ITK we can trust?

I would still like to post here as an avid villa fan if thats ok lads? Really encouraged by the vlaar deal :)

Yes mate me too. Should be a decent signing. We have been badly missing leaders in the last few years so signing another teams captain should also be good for the dressing room.

I would still like to post here as an avid villa fan if thats ok lads? Really encouraged by the vlaar deal :)

I don't think anyone has a problem with that mate. At least you admit when you're wrong, most people are pretty respectful of that.

post a picture of yourself holding up a sign with "Scuba Steve" on it and all will be forgiven

we have his mates Howson and Johnson here already, our Adam Drury's just gone there, hmm?

Howson, Johnson and Drury.. Bloody hell that just highlights how good a manager Lambert is to be able to keep that in the Premier League!