TrentVilla

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd take Howson

Snodgrass is meh

Howson is with squad in Austria, next.

Jesus you are a sad case aren't you? The window is open for 45 more days and you think a player is going to stay because he went to the pre-season tour? You support Norwich, none of your players would want to stay if any offer came in from a proper Premie League-club, as opposed to staying at one with a 95% probability of relegating within the next two years.

I only said where Jonno is now, not that he'd stay with us, if you can't grasp that then who's really the sad case eh?

And btw, your arrogance is astounding.

Arrogance? From reading that Pink 'Un forum, the arrogance coming from your fans is what is astounding.

All this "12th best team in the land" bollocks, one season back in the PL and you think you're this established club.

Don't come on our board, if your only intention is to troll - we've got enough of those already.

I'd take Howson

Snodgrass is meh

Howson is with squad in Austria, next.

Jesus you are a sad case aren't you? The window is open for 45 more days and you think a player is going to stay because he went to the pre-season tour? You support Norwich, none of your players would want to stay if any offer came in from a proper Premie League-club, as opposed to staying at one with a 95% probability of relegating within the next two years.

But if Howson is in Austria, he can´t be in picture :)

But Ash didn't say he was in the picture, just that he'd take him. :winkold:

OK some missunderstanding 8)