General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy in the blue shirt looks like Luuk De Jong. Plus, Ramis is bald. So the blue shirt guy isn't him. Definitely looks like De Jong.

You recon? Looks a lot older, darker, Spanish/Portuguese looking rather than blondish and Dutch like Luuk De Jong. If the other guy is Ramis, that other guy is probably his agent.

The guy in the blue shirt looks like Luuk De Jong. Plus, Ramis is bald. So the blue shirt guy isn't him. Definitely looks like De Jong.

You recon? Looks a lot older, darker, Spanish/Portuguese looking rather than blondish and Dutch like Luuk De Jong. If the other guy is Ramis, that other guy is probably his agent.

I don't think it's Ramis but doing a google search, the other guy definitely doesn't look like his agent. Just a random couple of blokes.

Sounds like the Huntelaar sighting again when it turned out to be Steve Strides son!! Probably nothing to be fair, most likely it's some unknown and his agent. Doesn't look like de Jong or Ramis to me. The one on the left could be Karl Pilkington maybe?!

Oh second glance, it doesn't look like either. Certainly doesn't look like Ramis unless we are signing a 40 yr old version.

PL seems to be playing the tour guide for them in that photo, but I don't think its a player, could be agents or just very wealthy people interested in corporate events/investment. If it is then RL is pulling out the stops to get them on board, but then it makes you think why PF ain't doing it. Strange...