Speculation: Yacine Brahimi (Rennes)

Eric

If I knew any more than anyone else then I'd have bet more :oops:

There's o n e person on twitter who really knew about Lowton before it happened and that's what I'm going on, he says Brahimi

is done now too. It's a bet! I'm just convinced by the internet again (it doesn't always go well). This guy isn't one of the ITK people,

just a person (yeah, itk though).

There's o n e person on twitter who really knew about Lowton before it happened and that's what I'm going on, he says Brahimi

is done now too. It's a bet! I'm just convinced by the internet again (it doesn't always go well). This guy isn't one of the ITK people,

Which guy ? Can I have his name as I like to follow all these IKN

Which guy ? Can I have his name as I like to follow all these IKN

I Know Nothings?

:D

peolpe on here stating hell be a villa player tommorow. im sure kendrick would be in the know. He broke the lowton story

he didnt actually. it was on twitter a good 48 hours before he signed, and a good 24 hours before anything was linked elsewhere

for all the bullshit on twitter, there's literally never a deal that goes through that someone hasn't posted about on there long before it happens. whether that's because they know the player in question, or are mates with agents, who knows, but literally everything is up there if you can weed through the crap

Kendrick having no news is not encouraging at all. lets just hope its a case of him getting the news late, or saving it for tommorow morning, knowing that

Arsenal are after him now though is a bit annoying.

Â