Prediction of net spend this window

smetrov

In terms of how much, enough to satisfy Lamber that coming here was going to be worthwhile in terms of a challenge he could have a fair crack at succeeding in

In terms of how much, enough to satisfy Lamber that coming here was going to be worthwhile in terms of a challenge he could have a fair crack at succeeding in

I dunno so much. I am starting to think he wasn't going to be at Norwich very much longer anyway.....than the villa job came along - which he viewed as a marginally better prospect than Norwich without Grant Holt.

£10m net spend tops.

I dunno so much. I am starting to think he wasn't going to be at Norwich very much longer anyway.....than the villa job came along - which he viewed as a marginally better prospect than Norwich without Grant Holt.

£10m net spend tops.

Final answer? You seemed pretty set on £9m in you opening post ...10 would be too obvious, right?

£10m net spend tops.

Final answer? You seemed pretty set on £9m in you opening post ...10 would be too obvious, right?

Jesus a stalker !

I initially said £9m - and Iam now saying £10m tops - in the post above i explained my counter arguement to 'Lambert wouldn't come without a big budget' theory

Youre allowed more than one go - and can your mind if you wish :lol:

I heard some blokes in Waitrose talking (they were wearing suits) and they mentioned £20m.

I'll go for 50% of that so £10m it is.

Ah Waitrose

A higher standard of intel ?

hard to say, i reckon he's going to have a go at getting rid of a fair few of the bad apples/dead wood/crap. how successfull he is at that and how much he gets in will probably affect how deep lerner goes into his pockets.

if lambert has said it's essential that these players go, so they go at a lower price than expected, lerner will need to spend more to acheive the goals that lambert and lerner have discussed. on the other hand, if we get some decent money for outgoing players, then lerner will probably not feel the need to cough up as much.

i'd expect to see 4 or 5 go, and get 5 or 6 in, with a net spend of around 20m or so.

£10m net spend tops.

Jesus a stalker !

I initially said £9m - and Iam now saying £10m tops - in the post above i explained my counter arguement to 'Lambert wouldn't come without a big budget' theory

Youre allowed more than one go - and can your mind if you wish :lol:

Just on the wind up mate!

I reckon you only started this so that Richard would show his cards ...which of course he didn't.

Anyway I think around £15m though I get the sense that committed wages / ongoing cost is more of a priority, so who knows there could be another Bent like signing.

Â