Prediction of net spend this window

smetrov

£15m net although from the sales of the back four we may have another million to play with

How much did our back four cost again? Was it 20- 25 Million?

Boy have we wasted money over the years. To be fair you can't blame Lerner for reigning in the spending when you look how much has been wasted.

I think it Bertie might spend this year giving our boys a run, assessing who can make it and who don't when playing under him. This means saving a lot of the dough until next summer.

This summer? £8.2 mill net.

I hate these threads more than I hate transfer speculation threads, because free transfers, swaps etc make our final net spend total completely and utterly irrelevant.

The only thing that matters at the end of a transfer window is the quality of the squad, not how much was spent on it.

I hate these threads more than I hate transfer speculation threads, because free transfers, swaps etc make our final net spend total completely and utterly irrelevant.

The only thing that matters at the end of a transfer window is the quality of the squad, not how much was spent on it.

So what do you think the net spend will be then?

all talk coming from villa is £20m plus any transfers! has been said by Mat Kendrick, by Timothy Abraham, by James Nursey and now recently the midlands press reporter for sky (the one with ginger hair lol)

sell 2 or 3 players so maybe total spend of £26m to £30m

midlands press reporter for sky (the one with ginger hair lol)

Pete Colley. A Villa fan and top banana.

yes that's the one! i chatted to him on sky outside Villa park in Jan and he asked who i would like to see at Villa (jan transfer)! at the time i think i said David Villa! and don't laugh at the time we were linked with him in papers haha

spot on

its what you get, not what you spend

Cantona wasn't bad for a million was he?

What i dont understand is people commenting on threads they dont like.

Just move on and stop wasting my time reading your comments saying you dont like the thread.

Seriously. We want to speculate. If you dont like it just ignore it

Â