Speculation: Robert Snodgrass (Dirty Leeds United)

bickster

mirror

Aston Villa manager Paul Lambert ...

He is also keen to snap up Leeds ace Robert Snodgrass and ... as part of his Villa Park revolution.

Lambert has given Villa chief executive Paul Faulkner a list of targets to steer the club away from another relegation battle.

With a transfer fund of around £20million, he knows he must find value for money

If it means no more Albrighton on the wing I'm happy with this acquisition

Even if he's worse than Albrighton?

nobody is that bad!

I wouldnt want Snodgrass though. He is the new James McFadden and often disappoints.

Whats the word im looking for? oh yes, relegation.

The bundle of joy rears his scabby head again. Whether he does turn out to be a shrewd purchase or not doesnt mean that signing one player will relegate us but then this faction of so called supproters will never support a perspective signing. The words rock and crawl back under spring to mind but once again I'd just be as bad if I put them in the proper scentence. Try supporting as opposed to picking holes in prospective conjecture. Just my opinion if you dont like it I wont lose sleep

Good player - at that level. Then again, so was Delph.

My Uncle is a Leeds fan and when Delph went back to Leeds on loan he said he was absolutely dire. So tbh i'd probably take Snodgrass and have him over Delph.

Don't know much about Snodgrass but there is a lot of negativity about Delph on this thread.

He is still a young lad and given the following:

- a run in the team in his rightful position

- a strong DCM alongside

I still believe that this kid could be a great signing for us.